Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg430887#msg430887 date=1346927598]
becuse our harte and lack of empathy will scorch th ewhole earth to oblivion. u think if i die righntoqw? thios mentality change?> no no no it malke them moree poissed off najd the fire woul d burn even nhotter, pooisoned is the heart of men, we all deserve a shakllow grave and 35cent death. Misery is a disease and the wholke world is insanlety ill.. abandon all hope...tjehere no love left.. All u cabn do now is wauit ur fucking turn...oh you'll get yopurs and thats for certian,

lol
(10-06-2012, 12:33 AM)ScottE link Wrote: lol

Heroin is a hell of a drug....hell of a drug....So is alcohol apparently >:)
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg432402#msg432402 date=1349487131]
Heroin is a hell of a drug....hell of a drug....So is alcohol apparently >:)
the fuck you doin heroin for bruh

throwback for da memories
PAWNAGE
2:25 best bit!!! omg they was some good times.
hahaha i knew exactly what part you were talking about before i even clicked on it. yeah it's weird how nostalgic i am over this game. truly a great gaming experience haha
Well I guess I'll be the one to bring the bad news.

Rest in peace Hooligan... you were a good leader, a skilled player, and even though you were an asshole, I know it was all in good fun and competition. No one should have to die as young as you did.
(10-17-2012, 05:00 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Well I guess I'll be the one to bring the bad news.

Rest in peace Hooligan... you were a good leader, a skilled player, and even though you were an asshole, I know it was all in good fun and competition. No one should have to die as young as you did.

No fucking way!? What happened? RIP Hooligan.
Wow what? Now that's something you don't expect...

RIP, Warrior.
speak up
Heroin overdose?