Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
[Image: W-Skull-blood.png]
[Image: Roster2.png]

The longest running and most successful Grand Theft Auto clan in history. The [W]arriors have come a long way since 2003, from playing MultiTheftAuto
Vice City to playing GTA IV Live Events on Games For Windows Live with Rockstar Games. [W]e have seen and done it all through out the past 9 years
and after all this time one thing remains the same "Grand Theft Auto is still the only game worth playing." Yup you heard me right, [W] is a Grand Theft
Auto clan ONLY and that is the way [W]e like it. [W]e have seen many other clans come and go within our time but The [W]arriors still remains. This
isn't your run of the mill teenage 1337zor clan, this is The [W]arriors BOOOOY, The Big Bad Wolf, The Clan that other lamers pretend to be. Ya Diig?

Instead of recruiting self indulged assholes, [W]e recruit friends and only the most respectable and highly talented individuals. Doing things this way has
ensured our survival and kept the name [W] hot and fresh on the tongues of all who play on a professional level. The [W]arriors is world famous for our
strict recruitment policy where some members have waited as long as 1 Year before being accepted. After all this time [W] has become more than just a
clan, its a family, a statement. Long term commitment is the name of the game and should be the first thing taken into consideration before applying.

Grand Theft Auto is the battlefield, though we play virtually every multiplayer version of GTA in existence we always stay active on the most current one.
Right now at this moment that would be GTA IV & Episodes From Liberty City, [W] is heavily active on GTA IV and can be found hosting games daily.
[W]e also still actively recruit out of GTA IV, so right now the ONLY ticket for joining [W] is to play GTA IV. However when GTA V comes out we will be
recruiting from there also.

You can find much more information and insight by visiting our website www.WarriorsGang.com

WarriorsGang.com serves as our main hub and home turf, it is where you can get a hold of us at any given time. The site has also become quite popular
with fans of The Warriors movie and game. So even if you're not interested in joining "The Best" if you're a fan of The Warriors franchise then you are
most welcome:) That goes for all Grand Theft Auto fans as well!!

Along with WarriorsGang.com, [W]e have been given a unique opportunity to partner up with one of the most popular & respected GTA fan sites around today.
This site caters to the more loyal Grand Theft Auto fans... "The Addicts", and has a track record to truly be proud of which includes a revealing interview
with the one and only YOUNG MAYLAY a.k.a Carl Johnson about GTA V giving some of the first hints to the GTA 5 location.

The site is www.GTAaddict.com and believe me when I say Addicts mean business. If you're addicted to GTA games then this is the place for you.
Some very well known people frequent the community there as well including several grand prize video editor winners from the official Rockstar
Games Video Editor Contest series (including myself), Rockstar Games hand picked V.I.P members & a few other very well known individuals that I can't name.

Well that just about sums it up for now, for any further info feel free to search at the above urls.

See you on the streets,

-Hooligan

[Image: 9Yearz.png]

[Image: SkullGunWingz.png]
Why to open the same post ?
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=16...8#msg95008
i havent seen [W]s these weeks.

whats up?
Lol, what happened to my good ol' friend Zaibatsu
hmm I heard estroe and turkey will join W is it true?
(03-26-2008, 10:03 PM)Motorola link Wrote: hmm I heard estroe and turkey will join W is it true?

Lol _O- _O-

No, it isn't ;)
Quote:<[W]bLinD> a big hot solid shit in your mouth?

[W]Style right there ^.
(03-26-2008, 10:12 PM)estroe link Wrote: Lol _O- _O-

No, it isn't ;)

ah ok  :w
hehehehe  _O- _O-