Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
I heard lil' wayne & had to close all of them videos
(09-05-2012, 01:09 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: I heard lil' wayne & had to close all of them videos

I saw [uL] and realized that your opinion means absolutely squat. Next time you comment make sure you come from a respectable organization. You're Crew ain't about shit, why you even posted here [W]e may never know. You better be hating and that's exactly why that song was chosen. Fuckers nowadays hate just to hate, lil wayne knows it, that fag drake knows it and so do I. No motive no morals no logical reason for disagreement. Like the Joker says, You're a dog chasing a car and you wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it if you ever caught up. (just like the fag trolling me in that video) I envy your narrow views and lack of empathy I really do. However that doesn't change the fact that "You are not good at GTA IV" now does it? Doesn't matter if you watch our shit or not, [W]e will still crank in more views than your toy clan could even imagine.

[Image: ulcopy.jpg]

^Need I say more^ 8)
posted here cause I am an admin and I can do so.

I sincerely do not give a fuck about GTA IV and [W], even though I respect what you were in samp and would never criticize the clan itself, as it was one of the best back in the days. You know jack shit about uL as you don't play SAMP anymore, so you might wanna pipe down and keep your biased comments for yourself, talking about what you don't know makes you look nothing more than a fool.

I criticized your VERY DISCUSSABLE musical taste, you know, Lil' Wayne is a shit artist and everyone knows that.

I'm up anyday to teach you what serious music is, you can contact me on the forums too. Just don't pull up Nicki Minaj cause I might give you up very soon.
Gaahl, obviously Hooligan has strong feelings for Lil' Wayne. I feel an apology is in order.
Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg430831#msg430831 date=1346848112]
I saw [uL] and realized that your opinion means absolutely squat. Next time you comment make sure you come from a respectable organization. You're Crew ain't about shit, why you even posted here [W]e may never know. You better be hating and that's exactly why that song was chosen. Fuckers nowadays hate just to hate, lil wayne knows it, that fag drake knows it and so do I. No motive no morals no logical reason for disagreement. Like the Joker says, You're a dog chasing a car and you wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it if you ever caught up. (just like the fag trolling me in that video) I envy your narrow views and lack of empathy I really do. However that doesn't change the fact that "You are not good at GTA IV" now does it? Doesn't matter if you watch our shit or not, [W]e will still crank in more views than your toy clan could even imagine.

[Image: ulcopy.jpg]

^Need I say more^ 8)
So he makes a light comment about how he doesn't like the music (hey reality check F00ligan, not many people like lil' wayne) and you go onto flame all of uL...  :roll:
You talk about how he needs to come from a 'respectable' organization and say we ain't shit? And your clan is!? Thinking your clan are the best in GTA because they are top in a game renowned for it's shit multiplayer, mouse acceleration, horrid PC port overall and with a playerbase that is not even in the league of SA-MP. A clan most remembered for flaming ingame on LW's in 2006 yet achieved NOTHING in terms of clanwars, getting beat by clans like BB. The funniest thing of your rage (GG Gaahl, obviously rustling his jimmies ain't shit) is that you think youtube views actually count for something LOL  _O- Yeah, go on and upload a video with 'warriors' in the title and wank over the views as people get tricked into thinking it's a new Warriors film.
[W] is a joke, always was, always will be, go back to get your shit wrecked @ NAM
You really can't be serious, GTA 4 is a good game, but it is in no way in SA-MP's league, and [W] isn't in [uL]'s league, Warriors may be a gang, but uL is a family, and the fact that you're gonna complain and network technician about uL just because Gaahl said something about Lil Wigger, you're gonna write a whole paragraph stating how none of us are good in gta 4? well let's turn it around, are you good at SA-MP? Maybe when Maddolis, AzTeC and Wazza were in it, your clan died in this community and game 3 years ago, why do you still post here and criticize the game and clans apart of it? and you actually took the time to make a photo?, don't take this post to heart, i know you're apart of the [W]arriors gang irl and i don't wanna lose my teeth!!!

[Image: Hooligan-1.png]
tl;dr
the fuck
ul 1 warriors 0
haha you little LVP bitches, still crying and howling when I verbally finger fuck your sweet little cunts. Relax ladies, and get your facts straight. AzteC was a founding member of the self proclaimed "urban wegends" was he not? Ex [W] AzteC, who I taught how to play sa-mp just like damn near everyone else you mentioned. The same AzteC who 1 week after leaving W to create the well you know. He got popped with nudie images courtesy of those sick pedobears over in NinetyNine Blaze lmfao. Honestly I could careless what kind of music you listen too, the song was simply what was being listened to as i played through those matches in the video. For all I care Lil Wayne can walk headfirst into traffic. What i do care about is when some little dick sucking admin steps into to cock block my views with an arrogant statement and bias opinion.

You're within your rights to do so huh? Yeah good for you peewee, what you should be asking yourself is am I being fair in doing so? Who are you to judge other peoples taste in music? Are you the law of the ear and final word on what can inspire others? Its a wide world my tubby little fat cake eating ninny boy. Dynamic to say the least and people are attracted to all kinds of music and if it inspires them and helps them perform better then I'm all for that. Doesn't matter the genre, or artist or reputation. If it floats their boat and gets them going that is simply all that matters.

You're being a cynical prick for even attempting to judge or degrade a long term and active member of the lvp community. As far as admins go, you are a fat kid with a magnifying glass standing over an ant hill. You're a joke to me and i keep far better staff and a much more mature administration ethic than you silly little bastards. You should be ashamed...like I need the views from here???? LOOOOOOOOL listen kiddo's my name and site are on the "RockstarGames NewsWire" daily. My name still flies on a banner at the Social Club T.V. site. Our website generates more views than you would believe. I'm doing you dicks a favor by even posting here...ya dig? So fuck off and be grateful, this isn't a forum for musical discussion. This is my personal gang thread... So fuck off and let me rep my set like you pussies should have if you wanted a world class and world famous gaming clan. pfff chew toys...

[Image: sa-mp-767.png]
[Image: Shut-Down.png]
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: GTAT-100.jpg]
[Image: sa-mp-144.jpg]
[Image: sa-mp-167.jpg]
Talk is cheap end of story...NB pfff, struggling to keep up and shit.
[Image: gtat-score.jpg]

Uh huh....
[Image: RIPLVP2.jpg]

By the way that image was obviously cropped from a bigger image huh? Yeah well here is the full image for your enjoyment kiddo...Yeah what the fuck are you about huh? heh I got you nailed down indefinitely, and now that my fangs are sinking in I can just hear you starting to squeal. Pfff I am GTA multiplayer all versions and builds...you're...well who exactly are you again? I'm seriously just drawing a blank and flaming a stranger at this point.

[Image: Warlord1.jpg]

Sickology 102 | GTA IV PC | The Warriors Gang