Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
Gratz to our boy Phrost for hangin in there and stepping it up when it counted! Phrost your amazing combination of heart and skill make you a true elite in my opinion. As we all know wearing the [W] tag is and always will be an honor. They way in which it is earned is just a little bit more mystical and heartfelt than any other. For us when a new [W]arrior steps up to fight by our side its sorta of a breath taking moment. [W]e fight for 7 years of reputation and respect. Anyone who is willing to embrace that challenge and say "Hell yeah bring it on" has my gratitude. "When we becomes [W]e you know you're home." Welcome to the gang Phrost it's an honor to have you riding with us bro!

See you on the streets,

-Hooligan
Congratz
Gratz dude.
gratz mate :)
congratz
Congratz man :)
The [W] shop is up and open for business suckas! Dig it! [W]e got a whole boat load of official [W]arriors gear ready to go! Show that Warrior pride with our 2010 line up of [W]arrior gear! From Bandanna's to T-Shirts and Hoodies! We got it all! We'll be constantly updating designs and adding new stuff and maybe even taking a few requests. So keep an eye on the store in the coming weeks. Being huge fans of "The Warriors" film we tried to honor that as much as we possibley can. So [W]e hope that other Warriors fans dig it and wear it with pride! See you on the streets!

The [W] Shop

-Hooligan
'The [W] shop' roflĀ  _O-
Imma make a SWK SHOP!!!! :+ Not rly <.> ill take a look later ;) i could design u [W] skate decksĀ  :7
Sweet idea.