Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
(03-19-2010, 06:13 PM)XiZ link Wrote:thats newfaggotry right there. and thug, mine doesn't make sense? both don't make sense. in 15 years from now ill have work, ill be married and have children. learn 2 counter newfaggotry with newfaggotry both of you.
also stickz since you got in sLK, you have become an asshole. a complete asshole.
rofl, i am an asshole what ya gonna do about it? poor dude, you get did? ''poor dude'' hahaha
(03-19-2010, 07:34 PM)StickZ link Wrote:rofl, i am an asshole what ya gonna do about it? poor dude, you get did? ''poor dude'' hahaha

You're the asshole but XiZ is the asswhipe so watch yaself!
makes no sense posting that pic xiz, considering your STILL posting about why paying for games is stupid (in your head)
btw, isnt that Warriors thread? Is that really necessary?
(03-19-2010, 07:47 PM)Darius link Wrote:makes no sense posting that pic xiz, considering your STILL posting about why paying for games is stupid (in your head)
i never said that paying for games is stupid anywhere after the pic. i just said that noone buys games.

anyway stickz yes you are an asshole. now shut up. and lol @ calling me a poor dude, if i was poor i wouldnt be here you retard.

seriously i just dont understand how retarded some people can be, like what needs to happen before someone gets this mentally challenged
(03-19-2010, 10:25 PM)XiZ link Wrote:anyway stickz yes you are an asshole. now shut up. and lol @ calling me a poor dude, if i was poor i wouldnt be here you retard.
ye man your so right, what the hell was i thinking d:)b
downloading games..what a retarded subject to argue about -.-
all of yall should kiss and make up...
(03-20-2010, 04:00 AM)IDmad link Wrote:downloading games..what a retarded subject to argue about -.-
all of yall should kiss and make up...
Rofl :P
(03-19-2010, 10:25 PM)XiZ link Wrote:i never said that paying for games is stupid anywhere after the pic. i just said that noone buys games.

anyway stickz yes you are an asshole. now shut up. and lol @ calling me a poor dude, if i was poor i wouldnt be here you retard.

rly? You have fps lag on sa-mp and a high jumpy ping..
GTA sa is 6/7 years old how can you still lag at a game like this?

I think I said enough..