Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
(06-08-2010, 02:59 PM)Nater link Wrote: is that Hooligan or just random pic u found :P?
it is Hooligan.
i like your essay hooligan
tech decks ftw
lets talk about table tennis so he has to do another essay xD
(06-08-2010, 07:05 PM)Darius link Wrote: lets talk about table tennis so he has to do another essay xD

dunno why you fags are giving him shits, Hooligan has a great point there and theres truth in every sentence
(06-08-2010, 07:05 PM)Darius link Wrote: lets talk about table tennis so he has to do another essay xD
ping-pong ftw !
(06-08-2010, 07:13 PM)Hitman link Wrote: dunno why you fags are giving him shits, Hooligan has a great point there and theres truth in every sentence
I know lol, I was joking hence the 'xD'....
(06-08-2010, 07:13 PM)Hitman link Wrote: dunno why you fags are giving him shits, Hooligan has a great point there and theres truth in every sentence
just find it funny that he spent the time to write an essay to defend skateboarding, fag.
(06-09-2010, 04:32 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: just find it funny that he spent the time to write an essay to defend skateboarding, fag.
Skating aint for fags ur just jealous u cant for shit probably  :7
(06-08-2010, 04:54 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: i like your essay hooligan

Yeah thanks, and I like your...ummm.. wait what is it you do again? Heh, get at me son or just stand back and watch.

IWIarriors