Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2vs2 Fight club tournament Sign up now !!
(04-11-2008, 06:27 PM)FarePak link Wrote: So is deadline on sunday?

I haven't seen Balthazor either i see QUIPT sometimes me and DMX went on the [BB] server 2 times but no Balthazor.

yeah Baltha a bit inactive..his Skype is turn off all the time..I dont have so much time too...
but i think today i will try to talk with his brother..and he can to call him in game maybe..i hope.
how about tomorrow (sunday) 19 gmt +1 BB server? DMX / Fare ?
lol i lost my partner 2 !!! :(
(04-12-2008, 09:50 AM)QUIPT link Wrote: yeah Baltha a bit inactive..his Skype is turn off all the time..I dont have so much time too...
but i think today i will try to talk with his brother..and he can to call him in game maybe..i hope.
how about tomorrow (sunday) 19 gmt +1 BB server? DMX / Fare ?

hmm no i can sunday, how about tomorrow (monday) ? at 15-20 GMT +3 ?  :?
well since there hasn't been many fights I'm afraid I gotta move the deadline by yet another week. So the next deadline is 20th of April. Everyone try to fight your matches before that and like I said schelude the matches in pms or at IRC or where ever but not here.Hope u got it now...
(04-13-2008, 07:43 PM)DMX link Wrote: hmm no i can sunday, how about tomorrow (monday) ? at 15-20 GMT +3 ?  :?

Either 8pm or 7pm GMT +3 i can do

Isnt deadline of this tournament today though?

Meh IDmad posted just as i said about deadline thing
This is long, I will withdraw my application.
(04-13-2008, 08:30 PM)Janissary link Wrote: This is long, I will withdraw my application.
it wouldn't take so long if ppl fought the matches..
Quote:IDmad link=topic=7256.msg101624#msg101624 date=1208115206]
it wouldn't take so long if ppl fought the matches..
Its hard to fight when your opponent doesn't answer =(
Well this tournament doesn't seem to go anywhere so me and Azkiller agreed on closing it. If there's ppl still interested pm me within a week and if I get enough teams I'll consider scheluding the last matches for them. Remember if u want to participate u need to be active and using IRC is preferred.
have you tried to do one fight by week :S or may be someone can create a forum to talk exclusively about fights and tournaments on lvp. i can do that but i'd need someone else who help me, and da forum will be on forumup.nl cuz i only know to do forums there  O-)