Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2vs2 Fight club tournament Sign up now !!
Why at LVP? Lots of people always complaining about lag and all. It would be better if you have it on a different server imo.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=7256.msg96330#msg96330 date=1206884010]
yea like I already said pm each other bout the matches, don't post them here coz if every team does the same the topic will be spammed.
I wonder how many times I need to spam this message here before everyone understands it....
Ok, the next few comments about a date/time will be trashed. I apologize IDMad. I sent you a PM Scrappy. :)
Quote:HAZE_BLAZE link=topic=7256.msg98422#msg98422 date=1207307665]
3pm GMT i do think i could make it :(
but i think i could monday umm 2pm GMT ?

Are you a fool of some sort? you post the most pointless things and now 1 post above yours says this
(04-04-2008, 12:03 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Ok, the next few comments about a date/time will be trashed. I apologize IDMad. I sent you a PM Scrappy. :)

Just to get back on topic has anyone even given they're scores between their match up's yet?
(04-04-2008, 12:03 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Ok, the next few comments about a date/time will be trashed. I apologize IDMad. I sent you a PM Scrappy. :)
For the last time schelude the matches in pms or at IRC or where ever u want but not in this thread!Turkey feel free to remove all the posts containing any scheluding after mine. After u've finished the fight u can post the score here like this:

Server the match was played on: (LVP)
To how many wins played: (3, 5, 10,...)
Teams: (team1-team2)
Score: (for example: 5-1)

P.S I'll say the rules once again and I wish next posts would only contain the scores of the matches.
First it doesn't matter which server u fight match but just fight it. (if both teams can't agree on which server to play on the match will be played on LVP) We're hoping to fight the finals and semi-finals at LVP.
Weapons are sawnoff and tec9/uzi. 2 shot isn't allowed (2 shot is allowed if both teams agree on using it)
Rounds are first to 3 wins, so 3-5 rounds. (if both teams want to extend the match to 5 or 10 wins it's okay)
The place where u fight doesn't matter neither but if both teams can't agree on a place then it'll be the Gang Base's parking lot.
No cheating allowed ofcourse.
Don't post under this if u don't have something important to say. Only post the scores here.

(04-04-2008, 12:31 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Just to get back on topic has anyone even given they're scores between their match up's yet?
good that even someone understands. I haven't received any scores yet but I've heard that there'll be matches played on this weekend (atleast I've scheluded my match on this weekend). if most of the teams haven't fought their match before Sunday I'm afraid I need to extend this tournament by a week and it'll be last time if I do so.
well since there hasn't been many matches finished and I couldn't fight my own match coz reeves didn't show up yesterday I've decided to extend the deadline by a week.
Finish your first matches before 13th of April
I hope everyone tries to fight those matches before 13th of April so we'd get this tournament rolling.

P.S sry for double post
Quote:IDmad link=topic=7256.msg97737#msg97737 date=1207166390]
if that's true then barry's team will be disqualified and u will go to the next round. On next round you will fight either me and [W]Lityanko or Scoopa and Reeves depending on who wins our match.

okey, plz tell me who we're gonna meet. 

When is deadline for fight nr2?
(04-06-2008, 08:33 PM)mjaa link Wrote: okey, plz tell me who we're gonna meet. 

When is deadline for fight nr2?
http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image...rt1ec5.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image...rt2il5.jpg

there are the ladders. Find your team from there and who u are fighting against. After that schelude the match with the opponents. And once again: schelude the matches in pms or at IRC or where ever but not in this thread. That's coz we don't want this thread to get spammed. And to recap the rules:
First it doesn't matter which server u fight match but just fight it. (if both teams can't agree on which server to play on the match will be played on LVP) We're hoping to fight the finals and semi-finals at LVP.
Weapons are sawnoff and tec9/uzi. 2 shot isn't allowed (2 shot is allowed if both teams agree on using it)
Rounds are first to 3 wins, so 3-5 rounds. (if both teams want to extend the match to 5 or 10 wins it's okay)
The place where u fight doesn't matter neither but if both teams can't agree on a place then it'll be the Gang Base's parking lot.
No cheating allowed ofcourse.

After u've finished the match post scores here like this:
Server the match was played on: (LVP)
To how many wins played: (3, 5, 10,...)
Teams: (team1-team2)
Score: (for example: 5-1)

And there isn't a deadline for fights number 2.
Server the match was played on: [BB] Server , LVP server was full
To how many wins played: 3
Teams: [Sw]by_Karizma + [SiN]AzKiller VS [Sw]By_Kaine + [Sw]Benji
Score: 3 - 0
I asume the the date will extend cuz only 2 teams played??