Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2vs2 Fight club tournament Sign up now !!
(04-07-2008, 03:33 PM)shoebox link Wrote: I asume the the date will extend cuz only 2 teams played??

If you'd read, you'd know..

Quote:well since there hasn't been many matches finished and I couldn't fight my own match coz reeves didn't show up yesterday I've decided to extend the deadline by a week.
Finish your first matches before 13th of April
I hope everyone tries to fight those matches before 13th of April so we'd get this tournament rolling.
[SiN]AzKiller and [Sw]By_Karizma are going to the 2nd round
Server the match was played on: W private server
To how many wins played: 3
Teams: Reeves and Scoopa vs Lityanko and IDmad
Score: 3-2

Good fights, we weren't at our best this time.

P.S Our server's gamemode was kinda buggy so to say but I ain't gonna complain about it. Ofc if u want a rematch which I doubt u will would be good in other server but w/e.
Ours fight....

First to win 3 fights....

Reeves & Scoopa 3  Lityanko & Idmad 2

Reeves & Scoopa won, we won our fight  :D
Please Lolek or Master if you see this, contact me via:

IRC: Nick: FredlinG  ,  #LVP , #Bloodbrothers
PM
Xfire: Fredling
MSN/Mail: N.fredling@hotmail.com

Sorry for using this topic for this but I dont know how to reach them :S
After talking with Reeves and Scoopa we agreed to make a rematch coz of the major bugs in the script we used. (For example I took reeves's health down to 1/4 but lity said I had taken only his armor away and that occured a couple times with both of them) There was also ping issues and other stuff. I'm glad that Scoopa and Reeves were kind enough to fight a rematch with us  :). And overall we couldn't really agree on a fair fight. Anyways looking forward for tomorrow's rematch ;)
No answe from neither Master or Lolek  :?
InVion and DMX stop posting useless and offtopic here. Still no sight of Scrappy.
So is deadline on sunday?

I haven't seen Balthazor either i see QUIPT sometimes me and DMX went on the [BB] server 2 times but no Balthazor.
Where's Hydro ?! What happened to him ? :<
he's my partner -.-"