Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2vs2 Fight club tournament Sign up now !!
oh ok good im happy now :)
Quote:IDmad link=topic=7256.msg97298#msg97298 date=1207080986]
these two tournaments are in competely different scale. Your tournament had 7 teams and 14 players and that's easy to organize even in same time. Our tournament has 32 teams and 64 players. It's kinda different...

8 complete teams! 16 players! and it was good fights same time!!  ;)

about this (32 teams) tournament >
I think will be interesting to see all fights! I have interest this..but i cant, coz that is impossible  :)

(04-01-2008, 08:56 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Read my pm azzhole

what?
ive send PM to barry and today he answer..  He said he's brother has quit playing samp.. witch make our fight kind of difficult. 

who should me and gizmo fight first? 
(04-02-2008, 08:44 PM)mjaa link Wrote: ive send PM to barry and today he answer..  He said he's brother has quit playing samp.. witch make our fight kind of difficult. 

who should me and gizmo fight first? 
if that's true then barry's team will be disqualified and u will go to the next round. On next round you will fight either me and [W]Lityanko or Scoopa and Reeves depending on who wins our match.

P.S. Attetion everyone u got time till 6th of April so try to make the fights before that!
Quote:IDmad link=topic=7256.msg97737#msg97737 date=1207166390]
if that's true then barry's team will be disqualified and u will go to the next round. On next round you will fight either me and [W]Lityanko or Scoopa and Reeves depending on who wins our match.

P.S. Attetion everyone u got time till 6th of April so try to make the fights before that!

good luck with that..
Mmmm!! I need a new partner... Halo is inactive.... :S

Please answer me fast!! thanks !!
(04-03-2008, 10:56 AM)karizma link Wrote: [Image: 8451sada.GIF]

hi hi hi :P

I lol'd.
Paint ftw, suckas!
(04-03-2008, 07:43 AM)Scrappy link Wrote: I STILL NEED A RESPONSE FROM TURKEY/FIRE :w

I think you'll be lucky with that. Turkey is inactive due exams and FiRe is inactive as well..
It takes too much time in LVP and that is exactly what I don't have, atleast not for ingame times. :+
So I suggest to do the 2on2 in the BB server...this Sunday 3PM GMT? FiRe? Scrappy? Scrappy's partner?
(04-03-2008, 03:09 PM)Turkey link Wrote: It takes too much time in LVP and that is exactly what I don't have, atleast not for ingame times. :+
So I suggest to do the 2on2 in the BB server...this Sunday 3PM GMT? FiRe? Scrappy? Scrappy's partner?
that's why u can fight the first matches anywhere but just use tec and sawn and 4 shot (if both teams agree on 2 shot I guess it's ok then). Also it should be first to 3 wins but I think if both teams agree u can make it longer/shorter. Anyways after we got the team list smaller we're gonna start scheluding the matches and they'll  be played at LVP.