Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
(06-13-2009, 01:32 PM)XiZ link Wrote: [Image: photo_verybig_102634.jpg]
1 of the bulgarian candidates for Miss USA(she lives in USA but shes bulgarian and shes beautiful)

zezima...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Bulgaria
    Total: 7,928,901
    Bulgarian 6,655,210 (83.9%)
    Turk 746,664 (9.4%)
    Rom(Gypsy) 370,908 (4.7%)
looks like a man or shemale u call that women in ur country? damn if i found that in my bed when waken up in the morning id get scared

Darius its not debatable its a fact which you cant accept just because your brain is retarded and full of shit just like BNP.
eh haters, i see lithuania and portugal go after men and not after women...anyway:
[Image: 65ee57491c.jpg]
1 of our top models

p.s terror half of ur newborns are already muslim, so yea we still dont have as much muslims as u do
damn y u all postin chicks of ur countries.. theres always some hot chicks on MOST of the countries
XiZ look at my sig.
(06-13-2009, 08:46 PM)XiZ link Wrote: eh haters, i see lithuania and portugal go after men and not after women...anyway:
[Image: 65ee57491c.jpg]
1 of our top models

p.s terror half of ur newborns are already muslim, so yea we still dont have as much muslims as u do
lol your a nerd, every girl that you post of ur top models is ugly, end of.

this is just 1 of the beautiful models of lithuania
by far beats your cave girl

[Image: olialia-Deimante-6375.jpg]
(06-13-2009, 04:27 PM)Strika link Wrote: Darius its not debatable its a fact which you cant accept just because your brain is retarded and full of shit just like BNP.
lol @ you and BNP. Hey, if BNP get power you've got nothing to worry about. As long as you came here legally, and not in the back of a truck with 15 other foreigners.  ;)
(06-13-2009, 09:50 PM)Strika link Wrote: this is just 1 of the beautiful models of lithuania
by far beats your cave girl

[Image: olialia-Deimante-6375.jpg]

Shes actually not even a model lulz u should post pics of 69 danguje  8) or that "Faina" Erika nudaite ar kaskas tokio ;D
(06-13-2009, 11:32 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Shes actually not even a model lulz u should post pics of 69 danguje  8) or that "Faina" Erika nudaite ar kaskas tokio ;D
nebesvaik 69 danguje  _O-

olialia mergaites ftw

if shes not even a model that proves that our women doesnt have to be models to be beautiful and ur models xiz they are uglier than our normal girls
HUSHAUHSUHAS
Less country nerd talk more girl pics, or ban.
[me="[SaW]Tom"]saves pic [/me]