Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Any old folks from 2007?
(05-08-2020, 08:09 PM)Zezima Wrote: Nostalgia kick in.... Today I was randomly sitting at work and thinking damn when I was in school i was playing all day LVP and doing stupid stuff... Thought okay Ill check the forums to check if someone replied to my topic which I made some time ago.... To my surprise to much old names commented here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even Peter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn lol :D

Anyone who will read this - I wish you the best of life and thank you everyone for those good old days.... nostalgia and memories.... Like someone said here before.... This server helped me learn English a bit too hahah

Madlagz Alllahuuuuuuuuuu hahahhahah

I'm just in that same situation right now!!

This community was so great... Wish you all the best!
holy shit is the king of runescape
sup
ayooo
(05-08-2020, 08:09 PM)Zezima Wrote: Nostalgia kick in.... Today I was randomly sitting at work and thinking damn when I was in school i was playing all day LVP and doing stupid stuff... Thought okay Ill check the forums to check if someone replied to my topic which I made some time ago.... To my surprise to much old names commented here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who will read this - I wish you the best of life and thank you everyone for those good old days.... nostalgia and memories.... Like someone said here before.... This server helped me learn English a bit too hahah

Zezima please draw another picture of beethi and spunk all over it.
Upload it.
Do it for nostalgia!

Yours,

T
(06-07-2020, 03:53 PM)Terror Wrote:

Zezima please draw another picture of beethi and spunk all over it.
Upload it.
Do it for nostalgia!

Yours,

T

You're all insane! hahaha

Still can't believe u guys did that with an underaged.  :X
Oh Hey Beethi! Long time, hope all is well your end.

We need to have a discord party.
sup Beethi :+ :+
Any active bros from 2007 - 2008? Lol
I accidently remember LVP as the main thing what happend in my life lol
Hey, that's a familiar name, even for this 2006 bro ;)