Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sand & Sand2 Rule Breaking for the 11th Time
Despite all the warnings. kicks. jails and even a permanent ban, clearly he is no longer welcome to play in LVP.
Rules are very clear and surely any serious admin will make sure this rule breaker won't be disturbing LVP's players once again.

It's not about making one more complaint, it's about counting how many players are striving to play normaly and regularly while there's always the same guy when not cheating is rule breaking.

I thought of going through all the complaints from all the players but I am sure that all the admins that still do something useful for our server are already aware of the quantity. 

Just to make sure nobody is doubting, let's remind a little of the amount of complaints towards this individual:

Now let's go through his ban appeals:

Now if you need more, you can, at anytime, open a poll and check if anyone else who had their gaming experience interrupted by one of this ex-perm banned guy to check if he sincerely learned some lesson on behalf of all these 9 & 1 permanent BAN.

Now let's watch one more of his rule breaking while there's no admin in game!

Hoping that we players and you serious admins can have a final point on that, I thank you for the attention
Note: I just posted this and my friend Palmer just posted a RACISM behaviour from this same guy I am complaining here.
I once took it to a legal level which Peter had a serious conversation to me and then solved a previous alike situation.
I truly hope to not walk to this path again, once I love the server and play for way more than 3 years and have awesome friends.
(06-20-2018, 01:08 AM)Arlequina Wrote: Despite all the warnings. kicks. jails and even a permanent ban, clearly he is no longer welcome to play in LVP.
Rules are very clear and surely any serious admin will make sure this rule breaker won't be disturbing LVP's players once again.

While I appreciate you taking the time to post a comprehensive report, I think it is quite hypocritical of you to recommend a permanent ban when you get banned for the same reasons and break the rules all the time. You have been kicked and banned countless times for ship nading, fake car entry, fake timeouts, pausing to avoid death, fake reports, etc -- there are over 100 items in your log. You have been banned 3 times this month alone. So, kindly don't suggest consequences.

On the other hand, I do agree that Sand, among a few others, ruins the gameplay experience of other players on LVP. Personally, I regret giving him a second chance by lifting his permanent ban. I have given him several chances and gone easy on him, but he clearly doesn't care.

Sand has been permanently banned from Las Venturas Playground.