Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Caution Dumb losers
(11-12-2017, 06:35 AM)Hopper Wrote: We Have Few Admins Online , And some time none . Lash , DoctorG are trying their best Be Online at Night . And [CP]Halsey is Get temp admin right at day time . So please Try cooperate with this guys.

Thank you !

Lash , Why are u getting out of subjects , even in this too you say that good looking when it is not of this matter at all .

And You Have my Support as a player of LVP .
Team Lash , Go Clash !
(11-12-2017, 06:35 AM)Hopper Wrote: [CP]Halsey is Get temp admin right at day time

Lmfao
Few players intentionally irritate admins, troll them because of their private matters. Most of them do this rat thing undercover coz thy know how bad it could go for them in future if admins would start noticing them privately. not to mention you cry for that admin when only 1 minigun hacker forces you to stay inside the ship.. they monitor and analyse every /report, @ requests asap. You do it, in return they just bomb you 2-3 times and then you mourn on forums clickbait titling it "admin abuse".

Most of admins are very calm and do their very own small things,cmon they don't even dm you. very simple to understand, do not irritate them, you starts bothering them and in return you expect them to be all cool with your deeds? Sorry to hurt anyone but i feel like there should be a rule to kick one who tries to flame/disrespect admins without any understandable reason to keep disgusting pests in control. I have been in other big professional communities and there we have to respect admins. People comply with their admins even if they have to bear little consequences and here people starts war with them, they troll them wow.. lol
^Freedom at its peak^

[Image: giphy.gif]
Listen guys, don't expect much from those people... who were never an admin, in-fact they have been banned multiple times... 'get caught' on sight using cheats... and those people who said 'bye bye' to the game on forums and funny thing is, they still here and likes to interfere in-game matters talking trash 'oh this admen bad, ban him! demote him!' and shit like that. JUST DON'T EXPECT MUCH! 

lemme explain you with some briefly info, of what they do when they get banned on LVP. they join server which we play apart from LVP with an undercover name... duel us and then they PM us 'HAHAHAHA, we so pro. we came on your server ha ha ha! we killed you' the worse part about this they stalk us on other servers and try to gather some info...  and then they try to use that information to manipulate us on this community which is LVP. i mean... srsly? do they, really hate us that much? do they really have that much free time in their life where they decide to leave their fun and trying to find some proofs just get us banned or demoted. and which leads them to follow us all over the SAMP to collect proof about us and then they think admin will ban them based on those botched up evidence... and trust me, this type of people really need to change their typical mindsets. anyways...

for those, who do-not understand what i said, let me give you an example. let's take a guy, he wants to do mission, he wants to do some other fun apart from deathmatching... and as you know there are plenty of things to do in main-world. and there are some people(they know who they are) what they do is, they try to ruin other peoples fun by either using /tp or killing them again and again and they won't stop until that guy runs out of patience and tried to do something to save himself. now in this situation, some people moan in the chat like 'can you stop killing?' or either they will took a step which is kindof abuse... and at end they get banned. so i been playing this game for 8 years and trust me abusing a bug is not banable offense in my case. and should be ended as in jail or as warn. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd 

this most retarded thing which is banning players on abusing small bug started from Mr.Humza. great admen decisions, which leaded LVP to poor future. and guys for those who are reading this i've never been banned from LVP before, and humza banned me for 3 days bcuz he saw i ESC'd in-game... which could be lag, and you guys are familiar with 'LVP laggs' he took two witnesses. and boom... banned me xD without even giving any warning of such type. i know some people will be like 'dude come on it's past, there's no point of telling this now' but hey! this is how it all started. and the main reason why i left playing LVP was Humza... bcuz i knew what was coming lol it was obv for me to see it, he was banning most HC members on small things. and the most obv thing was he was just trying to protect some people. temp'ing them just bcuz they were on his 'frnd list' or maybe 'awwwwww <3' 'my first temp <333333' sort, if you know what i mean :> . i mean... there are more deserving people playing on server rather than temp'ing 4 to 5 times banned player. but yeah it's stupid. and most importantly new admins should not temp anyone so early.

i can write so many things right now against some cancerous people for this community,  but i won't bcuz it's really useless to say something here and nor do i really have time to fight over here... but i took my time and saw this post which is kindof related what i want to say. and for those who do not know who i'm... https://sa-mp.nl/players/126582/hc-winnie.html so yeah nothing is going to change. but i feel like there are some people who are well-deserving of getting a promotion. maybe they will right which is wrong... and it's DoctorG the guy has some good aura of getting things done. he's a nice guy, and now he is active. and i respect those admins who are still are trying best to their efforts to protect the server from hackers. 

i really thought that HERO's ban post was my last post here, but nvm... this one could be the last. and i know some people will surely post some bullshit about me here it's obv. feel free to post here bcuz they won't get reply back, and nor do i give shit about them. they know they are too shit, they only have one thing to do... 'poke others', 'talk bullshit about others', 'try to get others banned by annoying them'... so obv... just like a food chain.

anyways, thanks for reading... PEACE!
Nice try man Winnie , But Bigg Passages aren't my thing at all ,??? sorry .

Nice try man Winnie , But Bigg Passages aren't my thing at all ,??? sorry .
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)dfgh Wrote: Listen guys, don't expect much from those people... who were never an admin, in-fact they have been banned multiple times... 'get caught' on sight using cheats... and those people who said 'bye bye' to the game on forums and funny thing is, they still here and likes to interfere in-game matters talking trash 'oh this admen bad, ban him! demote him!' and shit like that. JUST DON'T EXPECT MUCH! 

lemme explain you with some briefly info, of what they do when they get banned on LVP. they join server which we play apart from LVP with an undercover name... duel us and then they PM us 'HAHAHAHA, we so pro. we came on your server ha ha ha! we killed you' the worse part about this they stalk us on other servers and try to gather some info...  and then they try to use that information to manipulate us on this community which is LVP. i mean... srsly? do they, really hate us that much? do they really have that much free time in their life where they decide to leave their fun and trying to find some proofs just get us banned or demoted. and which leads them to follow us all over the SAMP to collect proof about us and then they think admin will ban them based on those botched up evidence... and trust me, this type of people really need to change their typical mindsets. anyways...

for those, who do-not understand what i said, let me give you an example. let's take a guy, he wants to do mission, he wants to do some other fun apart from deathmatching... and as you know there are plenty of things to do in main-world. and there are some people(they know who they are) what they do is, they try to ruin other peoples fun by either using /tp or killing them again and again and they won't stop until that guy runs out of patience and tried to do something to save himself. now in this situation, some people moan in the chat like 'can you stop killing?' or either they will took a step which is kindof abuse... and at end they get banned. so i been playing this game for 8 years and trust me abusing a bug is not banable offense in my case. and should be ended as in jail or as warn. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd 

this most retarded thing which is banning players on abusing small bug started from Mr.Humza. great admen decisions, which leaded LVP to poor future. and guys for those who are reading this i've never been banned from LVP before, and humza banned me for 3 days bcuz he saw i ESC'd in-game... which could be lag, and you guys are familiar with 'LVP laggs' he took two witnesses. and boom... banned me xD without even giving any warning of such type. i know some people will be like 'dude come on it's past, there's no point of telling this now' but hey! this is how it all started. and the main reason why i left playing LVP was Humza... bcuz i knew what was coming lol it was obv for me to see it, he was banning most HC members on small things. and the most obv thing was he was just trying to protect some people. temp'ing them just bcuz they were on his 'frnd list' or maybe 'awwwwww <3' 'my first temp <333333' sort, if you know what i mean :> . i mean... there are more deserving people playing on server rather than temp'ing 4 to 5 times banned player. but yeah it's stupid. and most importantly new admins should not temp anyone so early.

i can write so many things right now against some cancerous people for this community,  but i won't bcuz it's really useless to say something here and nor do i really have time to fight over here... but i took my time and saw this post which is kindof related what i want to say. and for those who do not know who i'm... https://sa-mp.nl/players/126582/hc-winnie.html so yeah nothing is going to change. but i feel like there are some people who are well-deserving of getting a promotion. maybe they will right which is wrong... and it's DoctorG the guy has some good aura of getting things done. he's a nice guy, and now he is active. and i respect those admins who are still are trying best to their efforts to protect the server from hackers. 

i really thought that HERO's ban post was my last post here, but nvm... this one could be the last. and i know some people will surely post some bullshit about me here it's obv. feel free to post here bcuz they won't get reply back, and nor do i give shit about them. they know they are too shit, they only have one thing to do... 'poke others', 'talk bullshit about others', 'try to get others banned by annoying them'... so obv... just like a food chain.

anyways, thanks for reading... PEACE!

[Image: mano_400x400.gif]
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and those people who said 'bye bye' to the game on forums and funny thing is, they still here and likes to interfere in-game matters talking trash 'oh this admen bad, ban him! demote him!' and shit like that.
@Deathstar I think he is talking about you
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and should be ended as in jail or as warn.
LVP's Code of conduct for regulars and rookies.

You caught using aimbot | 3 Days ban
You caught Flaming | 30 days ban
You caught using sObiet  | 3 days ban
You abused fake car entry | 60 days ban
You Threw Bombs in ship | 30 days ban Plus(if you argued i will extend the ban to 1 year) (Me Pero Etmin ksksks)
-- However in ship you get infinite health (What a dumb fuck move setting an infinite health)

@Winnie, Let just Developer get his hands on the script, his first action is gonna be deleting /Jail command dont worry.

(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: this most retarded thing which is banning players on abusing small bug started from Mr.Humza. great admen decisions, which leaded LVP to poor future.
He was too desperate to show himself as a professional admin, he ruined his repo. (*Yet some will say 'Not' but it is what it is). And i am not butthurt of him, he is only 6 hours drive away from me.

(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and it's DoctorG the guy has some good aura of getting things done. he's a nice guy, and now he is active. and i respect those admins who are still are trying best to their efforts to protect the server from hackers. 
Doc's action on banning hero is compromised..
--

I remember the last year, same days we had more players, i were here with my HC lads. Then recruiting some unskilled admins brought LVP to one deserted server. now only Rookies join with their hacks, They make videos of using them and sell it on youtube. (Low standards)..
(11-13-2017, 08:23 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and those people who said 'bye bye' to the game on forums and funny thing is, they still here and likes to interfere in-game matters talking trash 'oh this admen bad, ban him! demote him!' and shit like that.
@Deathstar I think he is talking about you
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and should be ended as in jail or as warn.
LVP's Code of conduct for regulars and rookies.

You caught using aimbot | 3 Days ban
You caught Flaming | 30 days ban
You caught using sObiet  | 3 days ban
You abused fake car entry | 60 days ban
You Threw Bombs in ship | 30 days ban Plus(if you argued i will extend the ban to 1 year) (Me Pero Etmin ksksks)
-- However in ship you get infinite health (What a dumb fuck move setting an infinite health)

@Winnie, Let just Developer get his hands on the script, his first action is gonna be deleting /Jail command dont worry.

(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: this most retarded thing which is banning players on abusing small bug started from Mr.Humza. great admen decisions, which leaded LVP to poor future.
He was too desperate to show himself as a professional admin, he ruined his repo. (*Yet some will say 'Not' but it is what it is). And i am not butthurt of him, he is only 6 hours drive away from me.

(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and it's DoctorG the guy has some good aura of getting things done. he's a nice guy, and now he is active. and i respect those admins who are still are trying best to their efforts to protect the server from hackers. 
Doc's action on banning hero is compromised..
--

I remember the last year, same days we had more players, i were here with my HC lads. Then recruiting some unskilled admins brought LVP to one deserted server. now only Rookies join with their hacks, They make videos of using them and sell it on youtube. (Low standards)..
For example , You see a man walking in road , "Obvious"pushes him in water 
And keeps him under suffocating to dead and then pulls him back to land , (what would the man do ?) Hit or nearly kill him for that , but in "Lash's" case he only jailed him and kept him shut of his actions , so Captain obvious , Your Stories and rules are out of subjects , :(

A Player(here admin)'s mindset is most important than the dumb rules that doesn't even matter , If You Keep irritating anyone , Then as a admin , Lash has done the very least thing . 

So Captain_Obvious mistake was yours so Accept and move on forward !?

For example , You see a man walking in road , "Obvious"pushes him in water 
And keeps him under suffocating to dead and then pulls him back to land , (what would the man do ?) Hit or nearly kill him for that , but in "Lash's" case he only jailed him and kept him shut of his actions , so Captain obvious , Your Stories and rules are out of subjects , [Image: frown.gif]

A Player(here admin)'s mindset is most important than the dumb rules that doesn't even matter , If You Keep irritating anyone , Then as a admin , Lash has done the very least thing . 

So Captain_Obvious mistake was yours so Accept and move on forward !?
Dump lash dump management dump players who support lash, lash dicksuckers support him cause he don't kill them using his shitty powers once he kill them they will know the pain cap , if we flame spawn nrg while dying it's abuse if dump admin do it's great thing he doing his job great job dump etmin??? and dicksuckers like specifer making thread to get attention
(11-13-2017, 05:04 PM)[K]ToNy Wrote: Dump lash dump management dump players who support lash, lash dicksuckers support him cause he don't kill them using his shitty powers once he kill them they will know the pain cap , if we flame spawn nrg while dying it's abuse if dump admin do it's great thing he doing his job great job dump etmin???    and  dicksuckers like specifer making thread to get attention

Are u Dumb ,What do I get for putting threads for attention of you losers ! I mean Come on ! .