Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Caution Dumb losers
Just a little note:

Winnie was scripting for ffs because his crush was an owner there (PiJee), but after pijee refused to be in a relationship with him that's what was his respond https://gyazo.com/3dda668c355f9565c58e7023d78118b2
(11-15-2017, 01:16 AM)Yassine Wrote: Just a little note:

Winnie was scripting for ffs because his crush was an owner there (PiJee), but after pijee refused to be in a relationship with him that's what was his respond https://gyazo.com/3dda668c355f9565c58e7023d78118b2

'his crush?' and all i did for 'my crush' lol you can simply contact them and ask them why i joined FFS, i went in just bcuz i wanted to help and yeah i saw bunch of good people who does not want any type of profit from players if the donate some money, infact they want to use that money for charity which i really liked. and they needed some scripting help... this is basically how i joined. well i know yassine what you are, where you live, and stuff like that. but brother, there's always one story which is true... and people like you tend to edit it, and make things up about the story which is not even true, so don't waste your time. and i know what you are trying to do, just don't make things up.

[img] https://media.giphy.com/media/Vu8nIaC6rSVi/giphy.gif[/img]

one picture is true, yeah which on right hand side where i said 'it's my forums' yep, but the other one which is from IRC... bro... srsly? xD you can ask anyone how i'm, how i play... yassine you are like one of those low standard people who scam people for money when they kick you out bcuz you were scamming them and still crying. but that doesn't mean everyone is like you. doing IP stressing is not my thing, i don't have anything to do with FFS anymore i had a last convo which was months ago when i left the community. which was with the owner itself. after that i never tried to do anything or tried to contact them so basically i have no idea about FFS. but here's the thing you guys are doing nothing, you're just bragging about something which you don't even know... so it's better not to name anyone here bcuz both communities are different. 

so lemme tell you one thing yassine, bro... come-on grow up. here and take a great look...

[Image: E8M8X7e9SwCL2RDYNK4iZw.png]

is that you??? shet man... shet just got too deeep.

[Image: 0zT22QiHSDCD429uCFDm6w.png]
(11-14-2017, 03:49 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 09:26 PM)Holsje Wrote: So many people taking a silly game so serious..

How much fun! :)

Haha imagine them meeting in real life, they'd start butchering themselves on the spot like ''EH YO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY I WAS A NOOB AMMA WHOOP YO ASS, I'll 10-0 YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE', I KNOW YOU WAS USING AIMBOT ANYWAYS'.

I'm pretty sure that half of the plebs here would act like friends even if they hate each others guts. Because having balls in real life and having balls on a keyboard is totally different
(11-15-2017, 06:44 AM)Lash Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 03:49 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 09:26 PM)Holsje Wrote: So many people taking a silly game so serious..

How much fun! :)

Haha imagine them meeting in real life, they'd start butchering themselves on the spot like ''EH YO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY I WAS A NOOB AMMA WHOOP YO ASS, I'll 10-0 YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE', I KNOW YOU WAS USING AIMBOT ANYWAYS'.

I'm pretty sure that half of the plebs here would act like friends even if they hate each others guts. Because having balls in real life and having balls on a keyboard is totally different

That would be the boring scenario :(
This community is so done
lash is weak
(11-15-2017, 02:40 PM)Oresti Wrote: This community is so done
(11-15-2017, 02:40 PM)Random Nobody with Cheats Wrote: This community is so done

That would really be if clan hoppers and cheaters like yourself ran this server everyday with no admin on.
Go back to the your very forgotten country and let adults take care of this crap (which currently isnt one of your cheating cases)
and this thread is the proof for it.
(11-16-2017, 03:49 PM)Fallen Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 02:40 PM)Random Nobody with Cheats Wrote: This community is so done

That would really be if clan hoppers and cheaters like yourself ran this server everyday with no admin on.
Go back to the your very forgotten country and let adults take care of this crap (which currently isnt one of your cheating cases)

Look who says it _O-