Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Caution Dumb losers
(11-13-2017, 08:23 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and those people who said 'bye bye' to the game on forums and funny thing is, they still here and likes to interfere in-game matters talking trash 'oh this admen bad, ban him! demote him!' and shit like that.
@Deathstar I think he is talking about you
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and should be ended as in jail or as warn.
LVP's Code of conduct for regulars and rookies.

You caught using aimbot | 3 Days ban
You caught Flaming | 30 days ban
You caught using sObiet  | 3 days ban
You abused fake car entry | 60 days ban
You Threw Bombs in ship | 30 days ban Plus(if you argued i will extend the ban to 1 year) (Me Pero Etmin ksksks)
-- However in ship you get infinite health (What a dumb fuck move setting an infinite health)

@Winnie, Let just Developer get his hands on the script, his first action is gonna be deleting /Jail command dont worry.

(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: this most retarded thing which is banning players on abusing small bug started from Mr.Humza. great admen decisions, which leaded LVP to poor future.
He was too desperate to show himself as a professional admin, he ruined his repo. (*Yet some will say 'Not' but it is what it is). And i am not butthurt of him, he is only 6 hours drive away from me.

(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)Winnie Wrote: and it's DoctorG the guy has some good aura of getting things done. he's a nice guy, and now he is active. and i respect those admins who are still are trying best to their efforts to protect the server from hackers. 
Doc's action on banning hero is compromised..
--

I remember the last year, same days we had more players, i were here with my HC lads. Then recruiting some unskilled admins brought LVP to one deserted server. now only Rookies join with their hacks, They make videos of using them and sell it on youtube. (Low standards)..
You not are the right person for said this,you fucked up FFS with Winniw so please shut up.
(11-13-2017, 05:16 PM)Specifer Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 05:04 PM)[K]ToNy Wrote: Dump lash dump management dump players who support lash, lash dicksuckers support him cause he don't kill them using his shitty powers once he kill them they will know the pain cap , if we flame spawn nrg while dying it's abuse if dump admin do it's great thing he doing his job great job dump etmin???    and  dicksuckers like specifer making thread to get attention

Are u Dumb ,What do I get for putting threads for attention of you losers ! I mean Come on ! .

Im not as dump as u attention seeker go suck etmin dick more, caution dump etmin dicksuckerspotted
(11-13-2017, 05:19 PM)LukaZ Wrote: You not are the right person for said this,you fucked up FFS with Winniw so please shut up.

[Image: tenor.gif]
So many people taking a silly game so serious..

How much fun! :)
(11-13-2017, 09:26 PM)Holsje Wrote: So many people taking a silly game so serious..

LOL, you get caught using hacks...(more over i heard you tried to blackmail some people not to tell the truth. poor) you fucked your own gameplay to get some 'fun'. nobody gives a shit about your 'fun'. if you think its a 'silly game' what are you doing here? why are you here then... lol? use some braincells buddy... this forums related to that game which you calling silly. just get the hell out of here...
(11-14-2017, 04:23 AM)Winnie Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 09:26 PM)Holsje Wrote: So many people taking a silly game so serious..

LOL, you get caught using hacks...(more over i heard you tried to blackmail some people not to tell the truth. poor) you fucked your own gameplay to get some 'fun'. nobody gives a shit about your 'fun'. if you think its a 'silly game' what are you doing here? why are you here then... lol? use some braincells buddy... this forums related to that game which you calling silly. just get the hell out of here...

So you both got banned in FFS now Again Started bitching here ? Get the hell outta of here.
(11-14-2017, 09:46 AM)Jasmine Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 04:23 AM)Winnie Wrote:

So you both got banned in FFS now Again Started bitching here ? Get the hell outta of here.

First of all, do i fuckin know you? xD but anyways i don't give a jack shit what you think... and regarding FFS it's none of your business, every close frnds do argue and sometimes fight goes over the fence where things get out of hand and they separate... what's so bizarre?

do you even have a brain or something? nobody is talking about FFS here... gosh i cannot teach you each and every way how to post lol i know you're not a grown up jasmine, but please atleast try to act like one. never saw your bootifool face and i still do have gender doubts... but there's a saying in Hindi i hope you heard it before in your language as-well, 'Shakal achi nah ho, toh baat zaroor achi krleni chahiye' you should really take your time and read what i said here.

btw, it's so retarded for you to comment on such thing which is not even related to you, which you don't even have a idea about... well can't say anything, typical people always stays typical. you tried your best to provoke me, but lemme say one thing it doesn't even tickle lol but i appreciate, you showed your efforts to post here, like i know you're still alive and still the person who just brags and trashtalk. in simple words you showed you're too shit

don't be so un-invited here xD

anyways... PEACE!

Haha imagine them meeting in real life, they'd start butchering themselves on the spot like ''EH YO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY I WAS A NOOB AMMA WHOOP YO ASS, I'll 10-0 YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE', I KNOW YOU WAS USING AIMBOT ANYWAYS'.
Tooo much fun
(11-14-2017, 03:49 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:

Haha imagine them meeting in real life, they'd start butchering themselves on the spot like ''EH YO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY I WAS A NOOB AMMA WHOOP YO ASS, I'll 10-0 YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE', I KNOW YOU WAS USING AIMBOT ANYWAYS'.

[Image: bullshit-bullcrap-ken-jeong-gif-4692486.gif]