Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Caution Dumb losers
Well guys, Next Time Don't go killing everyone ,Well if you did just don't annoy anyone like constantly killing them again and again , If you do then unknownly do it to an admin , then you must get yourself shove up and bullied by them in God mode , And Nice Work "[HC]Lash . Well done
Lash is a loser not a new thing and yea he won't get banned for doing those himself lol he did it in the past as well and got caught.
Thanks for all the attention. I'm sure you don't have better things to talk about.
<3
Nothing more than the better you ,I mean I am supporting you and as well as me too !
Let's talk about the world where irrelevant people don't live. Oh wait!
Sucking up to an admin to become an admin:

[Image: CDqD1KV.jpg]
(11-11-2017, 03:44 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Lash is a loser not a new thing and yea he won't get banned for doing those himself lol he did it in the past as well and got caught.

true.
Hahaha this pathetic serbo still exist? rofl

gotta be kidding me...
Look guys, I appreciate the kind words and compliments. But you gotta understand my position here.
You may not notice but LVP is going through a rough time (Duh). We're trying to do the best we can. But with the amount of disrespect it's impossible to keep ya'll happy.

I was doing my own thing, like exporting (doing no harm to the general population) and this pleb just wouldn't leave me alone. I could easily set my exports to 1 milion. But then there would be ZERO admins online, and you all would cry in @ chat like a bunch of babies.
This norbert (undercover regular player) guy was obviously targeting me because of personal issues even though there were 10-15 other players online for him to hunt, but seems to me like he can't get enough of me, I know I'm good looking and all, but come on dude.

If you guys would rather play with 5 hackers online rather than ONE admin who is doing exports and not causing mayhem, then I would very much enjoy watching you all cry from IRC and just grab some popcorn.

So my advice is: grow a pair of balls, use the /report command only when necessary and let me do my god damn exports in peace. THEN I would actually respond to those reports and you can play your game in Peace!
BECAUSE peace is important for society.

ALSOOOO. If you guys think I'm a "bad" admin or something make a god damn POLL and vote. I would very much love to see all my fans in one place.
We Have Few Admins Online , And some time none . Lash , DoctorG are trying their best Be Online at Night . And [CP]Halsey is Get temp admin right at day time . So please Try cooperate with this guys.

Thank you !