Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Thank you
Hello,

Last night I got this PM:

[Image: ZjBpeu2.png]

I realized then how much I want LVP to stay up and running. I'd like to thank you all for keeping this community alive. Whether you're an oldie or a new player, whether you join the server daily or check the forum once in a while, you're a big part of the reason why we're still here more than 11 years after we launched.

I also can't help but point out that almost all the negative feedback we see comes from those who are currently banned. This doesn't mean we don't accept criticism, I actually encourage you to point out what we're doing wrong but please do it in a constructive manner. While there are problems that need to be resolved, there are just as many things we should be proud of.

Once again, thank you all for being part of our community!  O+
Some do it for them etmin rights and some are bootlickers. Others are just new random upcoming attention seekers.

Actually we still play in LVP because there are really few great people who still pop up. When they leave, we'll probably do the same.

I feel like mentioning some names over this grave topic. Some folks who will not be forgotten. The order doesn't matter a thing:

George; Lucie; TBK; Xanland; Elmo; JT; TEF; Russell; Slein; Peter; Sander; Lithirm; Ricky
I agree, as i said DoctorG is one of the best admins. It takes numerous hardship to open and manage a server. Since past 11 years LVP is running just because of responsible people like DoctorG and others who are willing to serve the community without any personal part.. I hope LVP would stay blessed for next 50 years . They are doing it without gaining any profit, respect them for their patience and responsibility. :) Think about it, let's be nice.
WADDUP DOC! Well said, LVP lives on because it was coded with genuine passion, people who have been here a long time also know how close knit the community is (or was) hopefully it will be that way again in future times. If you ever need any help with anything, shoot me a PM, I got mad skills in various areas!
Thanks DoctorG :)
(10-19-2017, 10:42 AM)Fallen Wrote: George; Lucie; TBK; Xanland; Elmo; JT; TEF; Russell; Slein; Peter; Sander; Lithirm; Ricky

They all contributed a lot to LVP indeed!

(10-19-2017, 11:07 AM)Dan Wrote: I agree, as i said DoctorG is one of the best admins. It takes numerous hardship to open and manage a server. Since past 11 years LVP is running just because of responsible people like DoctorG and others who are willing to serve the community without any personal part.. I hope LVP would stay blessed for next 50 years . They are doing it without gaining any profit, respect them for their patience and responsibility. :) Think about it, let's be nice.

Thanks Dan, I hope so too!

(10-19-2017, 01:31 PM)Jerome Wrote: WADDUP DOC! Well said, LVP lives on because it was coded with genuine passion, people who have been here a long time also know how close knit the community is (or was) hopefully it will be that way again in future times. If you ever need any help with anything, shoot me a PM, I got mad skills in various areas!

Jerome! That's true, hopefully things will get better. I sent you a PM.

(10-19-2017, 03:08 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote: Thanks DoctorG :)

Thanks Meltdown!
Thanks best admin DoctorG ! ?
Thanks!
No, thank you!!!!
This is my home and I always try to come here at least once in few days. Thank you DoctorG for maintaining and keeping this community alive and also thank you to all those who have contributed to this community before,we appreciate all your effort.

And......
Fallen <3