Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Welcome
Hi I am new to this server, how do I play? 

[Image: tenor.gif]

WHAT'S UP LVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
What's up Jerome?  :)
Hi Doc, how's tricks?
Registered in 2009. Tell us a little bit about the past
(10-08-2017, 10:10 PM)Fallen Wrote: Registered in 2009. Tell us a little bit about the past

2009 was the year everyone stopped playing :+
(10-08-2017, 10:22 PM)Overdosed Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 10:10 PM)Fallen Wrote: Registered in 2009. Tell us a little bit about the past

2009 was the year everyone stopped playing :+

especially [BA] gang ))
Also the year where random aimbot bans weren't given.
The past is plentiful. 2009 was full of players. When I started at LVP I'd been playing sa-mp on LSRP for over 2 years already, swore roleplay was the best and only thing I'd ever play. No DM. But when I joined LVP, I quickly made friends with great people here, the likes of Raymond, TEF, Richard, Jhon and other players at the time, made me feel like I was welcomed and I never looked back. At this point LVP was topping 200 players a day (before 500 player servers were a thing) and sometimes you had to wait ages to get a slot, so Raymond paid for me to have VIP.

Only in about 2012 did the numbers start dropping, people started leaving (including me).
(10-10-2017, 01:45 PM)Jerome Wrote: The past is plentiful. 2009 was full of players. When I started at LVP I'd been playing sa-mp on LSRP for over 2 years already, swore roleplay was the best and only thing I'd ever play. No DM. But when I joined LVP, I quickly made friends with great people here, the likes of Raymond, TEF, Richard, Jhon and other players at the time, made me feel like I was welcomed and I never looked back. At this point LVP was topping 200 players a day (before 500 player servers were a thing) and sometimes you had to wait ages to get a slot, so Raymond paid for me to have VIP.

Only in about 2012 did the numbers start dropping, people started leaving (including me).

Ofc it would had 200 players, since it was one of SAMP's first servers as much as i know bruh.
Oh shit bruh I'm sorry, I forgot I was new here for a second and didn't know shit about SA:MP and wasn't around nearly 10 years ago. Thanks for the info bruh, thanks bruh.