Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Welcome
(10-10-2017, 03:47 PM)Jerome Wrote: Oh shit bruh I'm sorry, I forgot I was new here for a second and didn't know shit about SA:MP and wasn't around nearly 10 years ago. Thanks for the info bruh, thanks bruh.

[Image: 28u4fpc.gif]
Hello Jerome, (I am one of the best etminz here) just to be clear.
So welcome to LVP server for SA-MP! We bring you the best experience in history of SA-MP! We have a huge selection of houses, properties, stunt zones and much more to explore!
I hope you find LVP comforting and play as much as you can!
[quote pid='485286' dateline='1507656402']
(I am one of the best etminz here) 

[/quote]

Then you wake up becoming an useless bum
I discovered samp around 2016 and..... I'm feeling like a kid
(10-10-2017, 06:44 PM)Dan Wrote: I discovered samp around 2016 and..... I'm feeling like a kid

Didnt you call all the others at r2o topic kids?
Now you calling yourself a kid?
Mate, you keep self-busting yourself.
(10-10-2017, 06:26 PM)Lash Wrote: Hello Jerome, (I am one of the best etminz here) just to be clear.
So welcome to LVP server for SA-MP! We bring you the best experience in history of SA-MP! We have a huge selection of houses, properties, stunt zones and much more to explore!

Thanks Lash but I've been around LVP a long time. Thanks for the service you're giving, LVP is a great place.

(10-10-2017, 06:44 PM)Dan Wrote: I discovered samp around 2016 and..... I'm feeling like a kid

Good stuff man, this community is great, or for sure, it used to be. Ignore the kid below.

(10-10-2017, 07:00 PM)Aceboiah Wrote:

Son, nobody cares about this. Be nice and run along.
Hey, welcome back. i bet you must've got a nice history here in LVP.
(10-10-2017, 07:10 PM)Jerome Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:26 PM)Lash Wrote: Hello Jerome, (I am one of the best etminz here) just to be clear.

Thanks Lash but I've been around LVP a long time. Thanks for the service you're giving, LVP is a great place.

Good stuff man, this community is great, or for sure, it used to be. Ignore the kid below.

(10-10-2017, 07:00 PM)Aceboiah Wrote:

Son, nobody cares about this. Be nice and run along.
I see you have no other life except of replying to me even
when im not talking to you. You're the one that should be nice and watch
your on business, dont think you're some VIP shit just cuz you're old.
Get over it already kid.
(10-10-2017, 07:37 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Hey, welcome back. i bet you must've got a nice history here in LVP.

Got some good stories for sure  ;)
Searching into the roots of Forum rewarded me with tons of nice stuff to learn and experience about... like changing taste of people (before 10 years & now) good talks and much more.. Brain releases some good amount of dopamine. Feels more like a time traveler.