Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] DoctorG's Weekly Hunt
(10-23-2017, 04:13 PM)Jasmine Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 02:41 PM)Hellboy Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 02:26 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Do you guys have to spam every thread? I'm not deleting anything as long as you're respecting our rules. I'm only asking you to stay on topic and please learn that your actions have consequences. You break our rules, you get banned. Simple as that.

"Talk that big talk but cant walk that big walk."
Im not breaking any rule and as long as I don't the only thing you can do is to delete my post or just keep feeling the pain about the truth. Noob

Good luck Getting banned yourself perma from LVP soon Just like in Lw's. If you keep Continue Talking shit about Staff Members.This is the reason Aryaan  Banned both of you The same thing you are doing with Doctorg anyways gl with it.

Not impressive you're against me. You are so afraid of admins that you  would do everything they order you.
Im not saying anything wrong. Get lost.
This guy is getting on my nerves now.
(10-23-2017, 05:13 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: This guy is getting on my nerves now.

Me? Tell your friends to stop talking about me and I won't post again here.
(10-23-2017, 05:16 PM)Hellboy Wrote:

They only tried to stop you from saying shit. I don't see anything wrong in their replies. You should just listen and stop being a pain in the ass.
(10-23-2017, 05:20 PM)Ricky92 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:16 PM)Hellboy Wrote:

They only tried to stop you from saying shit. I don't see anything wrong in their replies. You should just listen and stop being a pain in the ass.

If they wouldn't talk I wouldn't be here arguing with a kid like you about that.
Okay then everyone stay on topic now, if anyone talks/write anything which isn't related to this or in any other thread he/she will be "PUNISHED" as this is happening too much and getting out of hands everytime
I hope everyone will stop now and please spread love instead of hatred,Thank you.
-Peace
There are times when the truth is bitter  :X
(10-23-2017, 08:07 PM)Oresti Wrote: There are times when the truth is bitter  :X
How's your vacation going on?
Palmer and Muphin got it right last week, congrats!

Week #5

[Image: sgGK3S5.jpg]

Edit: Off topic posts will now be deleted.
Muphin and Palmer got it right once again!

Week #6

[Image: 9ZQCZX6.jpg]