Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Undercover Players The Big Problem
(09-12-2017, 07:23 PM)Finisha Wrote: You can pretty much raise hell or ddos lvp and get away with it..(Yassine) 

love that.

actually i didn't join the server from long time.......so don't blame me out here!

i did moved managemets ass's to make them work! as you see managers are being online, you shoul d thank me instand!

i did protected LVP from temp retards, as you see when i didn't interfact they promoted a guy who did created a poll for being admin

just  [Image: 283349310643372042.png]
Hai there  :w

Its been a long, I haven't joined the server but still if you are having trouble with some hackers why don't you record and make a complaint about them? instead of making threads like this.
This server is in serious danger. Too bad only normal players and most of the admins have noticed it (95% of the server)
The good old ones who got the power to change this don't even care :X :z
Humza
You're right, I will stop commenting.
I guess commenting on the forum is not the real goal.
The correct thing is NOT to participate, not to speak.
We just have to record what happens in the game.
The mission, then, is to catch the hackers through videos.
Conversations and discussion of ideas are not important ... they are boring.
I think your opinion faithfully represents the current situation of LVP
Greetings.

(09-12-2017, 12:48 AM)Palmer Wrote: I regret to enter the server after completing my punishment for using hacks and find the server full of hackers.
The saddest thing is that these hackers are old players who can do whatever they want because they are undercover.
They know who the admins are and run when an admin comes online. but the damage already did.
Undercover players is the problem, At this time 4:58 pm GH there are 6 players and three of them use sobeit.
I no longer understand the purpose of the serv.
regards

Yes , Isn't It . Like some VIPs come throw and keep throwing whole of cars at me and say that it is a glitch .
(09-12-2017, 01:04 AM)Fender42Q Wrote: you're been            T R I G G E R E D          nigger mate

Racism won't be tolerated here (or most places IRL) go somewhere else with that shit.

(09-12-2017, 01:45 PM)Shark Wrote: To be honest I think LVP brought it upon itself. You want to have players so much that you reduced hacking-related ban lengths, thus resulting in constant hackers. Perhaps you'd have more players if you still applied lengthy bans, because the decent ones wouldn't be driven away by these hackers.

Back in the day it would be a permban.

Shark, my man! How's things? Yes, I agree. I have watched over the past years since I left LVP/SA-MP the relaxation of rules, hacking is now a kick or temp ban, they come back (with friends) because they know admin is a layover.

(09-12-2017, 07:23 PM)Finisha Wrote: There is no anti cheat in LVP. Tracking ips/names is not very specific and usually not working. No anti ban evading system or anything that notifies admins about it.

You can pretty much raise hell or ddos lvp and get away with it..(Yassine) 

Breaking the fourth wall..

Back in the day when LVP was coded, it was coded with a HUGE admin system with very complex commands and they favoured that and active admins over anti-cheat (because they never suspected a day would come where there wouldn't be active admin). A good offence is the best defence, human people doing admin will always win over any anti-cheat.

(09-12-2017, 07:48 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 01:45 PM)Shark Wrote: permban.

Oh! I remember.

Same.