Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Undercover Players The Big Problem
I regret to enter the server after completing my punishment for using hacks and find the server full of hackers.
The saddest thing is that these hackers are old players who can do whatever they want because they are undercover.
They know who the admins are and run when an admin comes online. but the damage already did.
Undercover players is the problem, At this time 4:58 pm GH there are 6 players and three of them use sobeit.
I no longer understand the purpose of the serv.
regards
Can you speak clearly?
& u didn't even tried to fight them back?
Take a sip of Horlicks mate..
It's true I did not fight them because I know it's a waste of time they struggle with whoever uses Sobeit. (flies, does tp hack, uses health hack etc). I find it interesting that you know I did not fight them, were you there? What was your name undercover?
Palmer, I for one am doing my best to be online during the rush hours because I know how frustrating those hackers are. I'm on vacation abroad though and the most I can do these days is handle the forum complaints. Speaking of, posting one will help as we ban the hackers' IP as well as the nickname. Sure, they might choose to evade their ban but we can always check that and we take care of it once we catch them.

Fender42Q, I issued you a warning for using the n word. I don't want to see that here again.
To be honest I think LVP brought it upon itself. You want to have players so much that you reduced hacking-related ban lengths, thus resulting in constant hackers. Perhaps you'd have more players if you still applied lengthy bans, because the decent ones wouldn't be driven away by these hackers.

Back in the day it would be a permban.
(09-12-2017, 01:45 PM)Shark Wrote: To be honest I think LVP brought it upon itself. You want to have players so much that you reduced hacking-related ban lengths, thus resulting in constant hackers. Perhaps you'd have more players if you still applied lengthy bans, because the decent ones wouldn't be driven away by these hackers.

Back in the day it would be a permban.
I agree with that.Ban length must be extended and the admins should not give a third chance for players.The second ban must be permenent for regular players also.
There is no anti cheat in LVP. Tracking ips/names is not very specific and usually not working. No anti ban evading system or anything that notifies admins about it.

You can pretty much raise hell or ddos lvp and get away with it..(Yassine) 

Breaking the fourth wall..
(09-12-2017, 07:23 PM)Finisha Wrote: There is no anti cheat in LVP. Tracking ips/names is not very specific and usually not working. No anti ban evading system or anything that notifies admins about it.

You can pretty much raise hell or ddos lvp and get away with it..(Yassine) 

Breaking the fourth wall..

^exactly
(09-12-2017, 01:45 PM)Shark Wrote: permban.

Oh! I remember.