Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Your Opinion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great
33.33%
5 33.33%
Not so Great
66.67%
10 66.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Episodes
This is small story thingy about my experience which pops up in me sometimes.. Back then, when i was a Highschool guy... It was Viva time with external subject HODs and teachers. as usual i was pretty confident because i considered myself to be self-trained in counter mechanisms when comes up to dealing with twisted questions XD. so, they were supposed to ask 5 questions.. I greeted them and started up with introduction.. Out of 5 ques, there was 1 i got stuck in.. thats what i want to share -
my adrenaline rush was increasing as ques were numbering up, i was managing both my mental stability plus reasoning ability.. without wasting more time lets move to ques, one of them asked me "Do you have any disadvantage atm?" i said "over whom?" He said "Healthy person"... I started thinking bout old booklet stuff and something to just make-up. i said "Yes i am totally fine atm, also my BMI matches the right range. I am fit interanlly and externally" ( i expected he would ask me about BMI range now) He said  hmm.... "You forgot something, Your specs". my brain was stunned for small time.. I was wearing reading glasses and i never thought about it, how the heck it happened. I said "Myopia, nearsightedness (explaining bout it).. after viva, i was returning back to home thinking about it -
bcz he said " You know you are dealing with it but your brain refused to tag it up with the word "disadvantage". you never considered it is something you need to change and is backing you off and because you never took it as a disadvantage, you marked it as something general.. and the moment you marked it general thats when you erased the word "disability for me" because you got specs now you have no problem with it.
He didnt told me the exact meaning "specs" part but i digged up the meaning.

Granny...

Undercover noob Death$tar spys on me for perfect shots and posts as a rage event
10-0 and you can smell his rage
Gets me banned for "sniper aimbot" which probably never happened before.....
I have seen your past habits of cursing people (admins) for killing you, if you are sooo much insecure with this then gl for cancer life.
This guy should die of guilt to be honest _O-
Why you have to do everything being in Cover? Record in cover... Post admins in pms rather than in complaint section and lastly makes Video unlisted. not to forget about Death$tar left samp, how he can join.. You do yourself and blame others, Boy you are dirty fellow, wait till i expose your ass beautifully...
Have a nice day 
hallelujah
Unlisted Video on D$ channel -

Listed video on my channel -

in case he deletes comments -
[Image: 321.png]
Dan what are you talking about? You're obviously cheating in that video and you're angry with Death$tar for getting you caught.. Did you think you would never get caught? Well if that's the case you were wrong. You cheated and got banned. What's so surprising about it? It's normal that if you cheat you're going to get banned at some point.

Also, what makes you think you have the right to wish someone else to get cancer? That alone is more than enough to get you banned for a long time. It only shows your childish attitude.

You need to take some time out and realize that this time you're on the  wrong. If I were you I'd delete that last post, it's pointless and immature af.
Oresti Nikaj enough bro :D
Don't play with me... Like last time you got banned you were on fb like "hey i'm oresti could you please help me I got wrongfully banned by DrG sooo just post a thread for me haha" lol
Na.. not with me bro
ik everthing
I don't play dirty, clear and transparent :)
Excuse me I have no idea what your name is on fb nor have I ever talked to you. Anyways mine and your case are completely different, though that's not what we were talking about. Since you won't even consider trying to look at things the way they are I'm gonna end the discussion with you here. I've done my part, not my fault you don't wanna listen.
Hmm, acting like a girl but let me break this down for you... "I'm not in one of those who remains in lil frandly group and helps each other out irrespective of actual circumstances, i;m whole different animal in that pond" You do not understand most of things sooo one more thing here -
"excuse me" lil girl aa.. would you stop licking others in your group?
For once act like a grown up boy... 1 more reply from you and its over. :)
Lol you're shit
I unlisted it so I can keep you from further humiliations but here you are doing what I tried to prevent.
I see you talk a lot about "humiliations", well that's your mindset. You think i would mind things from Internet Community members that too on Samp to judge something over me? I am writing this post to tell few mature audience that what you do behind bars. I do not care for Ban or other lil things hah... I never did. I am exposing you. coz you are the one spying on me since last few month doing weird shits and stuff....
Man you are just.... everything you did was a big "Lie" :D You can make few ppl fool but here is me dealing with ya'll lads day and night. I could have done same on you.. like how you do things i'm not down to that category.