Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Your Opinion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great
33.33%
5 33.33%
Not so Great
66.67%
10 66.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Episodes
(12-19-2017, 05:39 PM)Jasmine Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 10:23 AM)Death$tar Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 04:15 AM)Jasmine Wrote: Its weird The time When he was fighting wd you Our network were connected for Mpc And to test the RP sv THose shots are indeed Weird but It was his luck and some perfect shots!
and obv i don't call this aimbot since his folder was all clean My sniper Skills are weird too so i may get ban soon for sure before this i'll Upload some video and you can see more weird shots than this One.

Updated:

That's not even weird in fact I have done better. Believe me, since this is coming from someone who has years of sniping experience since the CoD era. I was running at full speed from the initial position while having the "constant tapping bug" sprint advantage in a zig-zag position where he made 3 headshots and 1 body shot in less than 4 seconds which each was hitting perfectly. This is only possible by an algorithm not a person by himself and actually twice as in the video. He wasn't even using c bug or litefoot to change angles. It's obvious he is using aimbot whether you like it or not.

Well Deathstar I told you already .i was connected with his pc For MPC  But nvm You are wrong here!i myself Reported dan Before for Cheating and he got banned for that But this time we were disscussing about christmas maping for Sv And this is why im telling you that you are wrong here And those shots Are nothing compared to ur Sniper skills if i record ur Sniper Fights you may get banned too Becouse Of those perfect shots When he Got banned he told me that He got Banned I checked his Folder But there was nothing and tbh you guys are lame i didn't expect this from You Gl i won't post anymore here!
Really, are you basing this off of a folder which can easily be manipulated? I am not wrong and I know that rather than making speculations and assumptions. The video is evidence of the fact that he was cheating. You don't go around and hit 3 Headshots (1 didn't properly register but still made on the spot) when a person is moving in a complete random zig-zag position with a topmost speed and a body shot in less than 4 seconds just by standing there. No luck can do that. Not even I can do that or you. Try yourself try to hit me in the game like this. I will give you 20 chances. Those were continuous shots which can only be done by holding down the fire key if you are just standing idle and there was no time interval longer than .87 second.
3 Hs? O.o There are 0 Headshots in Video and you should know 2 Hs are enough to get you killed.. I doono where you survived for 3rd Hs.
and.. stop it, i didn't posted this as a unban appeal. I posted this to show everybody that what you did bcz i have'nt posted this then nobody would have known what actually happened. She said she won't post here. Ppl know everything just stop lying. Mature people are here thy know what is going on, what's wrong and what's right.
That's it
Stop Commenting now..
You Good, I'm bad
END

Bfr ending this i discovered a flaw in your video.. wait let me point that out. I hope that would clear most of things
Meh alright, I will leave it here too much drama for the day. You will never learn.
Yeah Dirty Boy you will never learn.. Making Fake ban recordings and pointing out moments isn't very tough, like Jas said.
If i was like " I'm on rage i need to ban this guy... i could have done something like this very easily to ban others" but we are different.
and leave that
I made this video on point..
I would recommend administrators to see this version.
I pointed this in video that 3-4 guys were shooting at you. after you said some "0.8 sec" thingy i made a point on video.

You are framing me in your video, I'm not the only 1 shooting at you.. You waited for perfect moment where last kills were mine and you posted this here.
To bust your lies there are no hs in vid, Where did you survived 3 hs?
I'm not the only 1 shooting at you, you framed me
You do everything undercover, even my ban
I have busted all your lies here...
Look at killboard, how many guys are shooting at him
Pathetic attempts.
(12-19-2017, 05:14 PM)Oresti Wrote: Edit by DoctorG: I removed the screenshots because they were showing both Dan's name and his profile link.
-Dan has already shared his name by using it as his samp nick.
-His profile link can easily be found by simply searching his samp nickname on the APP.
I don't get your point. Also Dan, why don't you provide pics of the stupid msgs you got right after your name was "leaked" (which has already been leaked by you yourself by using your real name as a samp nick but whatever). I'm sure there are no such things. As I said, I won't believe anything you are going to say after all the lies you've said already.
Anyways this is my very last post here, enjoy your time everyone.
https://ibb.co/eOT1qR
meh
Conversations from 1969, aight
I don't know what's going on in this thread but apparently y'all talking about weird shots

I'm the weirdest here:
https://vimeo.com/245544555

see at 1:00 how I flick my mouse to aim, well that's how I aim with a sniper :) (and in general lol)

Everyone has his style and how we play, unless there is undeniable proof, we all have the presumption of innocence.

EDIT: also don't refer to this video to judge my skill, filming affects a lot my pc, so instead of having 83 fps when i typed "/fpslimit 75" i only get about 60 (which is not optimal for me).
Thanks y'all for participation..O+  
soon hitting 2000 views, averaging over 9~10 views per day :D