Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Your Opinion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great
33.33%
5 33.33%
Not so Great
66.67%
10 66.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Episodes
Lmao, I just visit and see you cheating yesterday so I decided to record a video on it and here you are yet again drawing your supposedly "monthly" conclusions.
Everything i want to say
"comment vs comment" is old..
That's it

Enjoy your drama man.
Its weird The time When he was fighting wd you Our network were connected for Mpc And to test the RP sv THose shots are indeed Weird but It was his luck and some perfect shots!
and obv i don't call this aimbot since his folder was all clean My sniper Skills are weird too so i may get ban soon for sure before this i'll Upload some video and you can see more weird shots than this One.

Updated:

(12-19-2017, 04:15 AM)Jasmine Wrote: Its weird The time When he was fighting wd you Our network were connected for Mpc And to test the RP sv THose shots are indeed Weird but It was his luck and some perfect shots!
and obv i don't call this aimbot since his folder was all clean My sniper Skills are weird too so i may get ban soon for sure before this i'll Upload some video and you can see more weird shots than this One.

Updated:

That's not even weird in fact I have done better. Believe me, since this is coming from someone who has years of sniping experience since the CoD era. I was running at full speed from the initial position while having the "constant tapping bug" sprint advantage in a zig-zag position where he made 3 headshots and 1 body shot in less than 4 seconds which each was hitting perfectly. This is only possible by an algorithm not a person by himself and actually twice as in the video. He wasn't even using c bug or litefoot to change angles. It's obvious he is using aimbot whether you like it or not.
This guy is Liar in every situation... Your movements were too simple, You were lagging like a potato and you choosed those moments in entire fight, that's it. bcz you got me banned and i fked up with admins.. That's it enjoy your dream kid and please fo from my thread
ENOUGH!
Your hardware suck, You suck
You were at ~50FPS
Your ping was 250+ms
My FPS ~ +100
My Ping ~ Constant 150-170ms
Fake boy, Go play with your Barbie Doll
Can't believe anything you say after lying about my FB messages to you when I don't even have you as a friend nor have I ever started a conversation with you there. (removed his profile pic for privacy reasons)

Edit by DoctorG: I removed the screenshots because they were showing both Dan's name and his profile link.
Stop showing my personal info -_-
I got more than 1 ids
(12-19-2017, 04:49 PM)Dan Wrote: This guy is Liar in every situation... Your movements were too simple, You were lagging like a potato and you choosed those moments in entire fight, that's it. bcz you got me banned and i fked up with admins.. That's it enjoy your dream kid and please fo from my thread
ENOUGH!
Your hardware suck, You suck
You were at ~50FPS
Your ping was 250+ms
My FPS ~ +100
My Ping ~ Constant 150-170ms
Fake boy, Go play with your Barbie Doll
Mad boi.
(12-19-2017, 10:23 AM)Death$tar Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 04:15 AM)Jasmine Wrote: Its weird The time When he was fighting wd you Our network were connected for Mpc And to test the RP sv THose shots are indeed Weird but It was his luck and some perfect shots!

Updated:

That's not even weird in fact I have done better. Believe me, since this is coming from someone who has years of sniping experience since the CoD era. I was running at full speed from the initial position while having the "constant tapping bug" sprint advantage in a zig-zag position where he made 3 headshots and 1 body shot in less than 4 seconds which each was hitting perfectly. This is only possible by an algorithm not a person by himself and actually twice as in the video. He wasn't even using c bug or litefoot to change angles. It's obvious he is using aimbot whether you like it or not.

Well Deathstar I told you already .i was connected with his pc For MPC  But nvm You are wrong here!i myself Reported dan Before for Cheating and he got banned for that But this time we were disscussing about christmas maping for Sv And this is why im telling you that you are wrong here And those shots Are nothing compared to ur Sniper skills if i record ur Sniper Fights you may get banned too Becouse Of those perfect shots When he Got banned he told me that He got Banned I checked his Folder But there was nothing and tbh you guys are lame i didn't expect this from You Gl i won't post anymore here!