Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Regarding Deer_Hunter
No, it's because it's the first thing that comes to mind when making a report. I have no idea what admin is open about PMing them reports like this one and I doubt anyone else does too. Sitting down with deer is pointless, he will always think he's in the right when he's not.
"people hold grudge against him" is the funniest line for this thread. Ignoring the fact why even people would when there are around 70 above staffs?
Funny enough, I always saw one person in particular always making topics against him, playing the victim, when it was OBVIOUS that he was baiting Deer. Every single time. Crew, if you don't see that, it's either because you're blind and have no idea of how people act around you, or because you don't want to see it.
(01-04-2017, 10:30 PM)Yassine Wrote:
Quote:Please act appropriately or you will find yourselves being warned.

like always, also if you find that insult then u didn't see anything yet in real life

btw this is the points :

1. Deer_Hunter was admin in ur server, he was waste the time to keep it alive when all players was hacking and all crew was offline and inactive
  2. Deer_Hunter was the only one who keep server alive when the wired lag happins from hackers 
  3. Deer_Hunter was the only one who helped server on when management and crew busy
  4. Deer_Hunter was the only crew one in x/12/2016 when server was full with hackers and ur out server 
demonting Deer isn't a good decision and you know that but i don't think u will cares about my opinion 

Count down for LVP Die started (9 players -> 1 players)
atm 8 Players 

Im already leave this server 
also Death$tar & Sonic & creeper & FANTOM Oxygen Snick Hisen Towton DisDark a lots of players leaving for same reason ( server: abuse/ full of cheaters)

when all crew busy just Chiraq/Deer keep the server protected i don't think demonte him now after his effort it's a good idea 

this isn't insult or something like that now im saying the truth and this is my language accept it or not, same.

about complaints : 

why u didn't reponse when i create so much complaints about JT reason Got deleted ?? just this thread ?? also there no backup on mysql databases we are not idiots 

why u didn't respond when i created hot complaints about cake and got warned and banned for creating it ? and the complaint got deleted ? because he is developer ? 

to keep players and managements happy ?

re-take a look on ur decisions

Rest in Peace Las Venturas Playground.
Yassine
hello Yassine lvp is now better than before  and about death his laptop broken ::)nd alots of lvp players who leaves this servers they all joined this server again and now there is alots of fun btw   why they joined again ?? becouse deer hunter has been demoted  and i heard from alots of player who leaves  and join again now they said  they come becouse deer hunter demoted and if you dont believe go to lw and ask why all lvp players join lw  before deer hunter  demoted  And please   ::) lets talk about reports there is alots of player who did report with proofs ? what about Dat ? before  2month i leave lvp to becouse of deer hunter ::)  2nd thing:  i was afraid to fighting with deer you know why ? becouse alots of players says that if you faught deer hunter you will be banned  ::)nd thats his rule i think lol  and yea i got banned by deer hunter when i faught him  but i  record a video and i proof that ::Do i was disapointed to deer  

THanks 
Jasmine :)
Hi all,

I clarified the situation a little bit in my previous post, but unfortunately that seems to have gone unnoticed. Please allow me to expand.

I would like you to think of the situation as a suspension rather than a demotion. Deer_Hunter is incredibly knowledgeable and capable, and I've felt privileged in the discussions I've had with him— not to mention the vast amount of issues he's made us aware of. Given some time, we can certainly reconsider the situation.

That does not take away the fact that things happened. No, it wasn't due to the quantity of complaints. No, it wasn't because we like to screw over a respected administrator. No, it wasn't due to a power hungry Management member. A variety of things happened over a fair amount of time that led to a balanced discussion and, eventually, decision. The contents of which are, frankly, none of your business.

You are most welcome to disagree. Many administrators disagree, as do some Management members. However, please realise that the decision has been made. Stare decisis.

Let's focus this discussion on thanking Deer_Hunter. The contributions he made to Las Venturas Playground are astonishing and will have a lasting effect, regardless of the decisions that are to follow. Tell us how he helped you out, how he taught you new fighting techniques or which parts of his administration impressed you most!

Thanks,
Russell
Whatever it is, either a suspension or a demotion, I think will do good, and everyone saw it coming. It should be a period of time of reflection, to realize the mistakes and make sure to fix them in the future. Nobody would get anything good from losing such an active crew anyways, instead we try to make the situation better. I still applaud the decision. :)
(01-06-2017, 12:05 AM)Oresti Wrote: Whatever it is, either a suspension or a demotion, I think will do good, and everyone saw it coming. It should be a period of time of reflection, to realize the mistakes and make sure to fix them in the future. Nobody would get anything good from losing such an active crew anyways, instead we try to make the situation better. I still applaud the decision. :)

^ basically this. He needs to start treating everyone equally and not just be nice to people that have a higher status than him and treat everyone else like shit.
I used to help deer in exporting cars and he used to pay me for that... 
I just want to see Deer Hunter playing again ingame, and interact with all. After his Demotion/Suspension he didn't show up in forum or ingame... 

Also if you go through all those complaints about Deer, then most of them were not resolved properly and player wasn't satisfied with it... I think whenever a player post a complaint, both admin and player should have a Real Time (irc) free Discussion about the issue and resolve it on IRC itself...

SA MP is such a great way to spend time and enjoy with friends, but please don't make it complicated... try to be Friends with all and Understand each other...

Also did Deer Hunter abused his powers or not is still a Mystery for me
Happy 2k17 :)
(01-06-2017, 04:12 AM)sau Wrote: I used to help deer in exporting cars and he used to pay me for that... 
I just want to see Deer Hunter playing again ingame, and interact with all. After his Demotion/Suspension he didn't show up in forum or ingame... 

Also if you go through all those complaints about Deer, then most of them were not resolved properly and player wasn't satisfied with it... I think whenever a player post a complaint, both admin and player should have a Real Time (irc) free Discussion about the issue and resolve it on IRC itself...

SA MP is such a great way to spend time and enjoy with friends, but please don't make it complicated... try to be Friends with all and Understand each other...

I can see your point of view but him just leaving right after his admin got removed and not coming back just makes me believe even more he was just doing it for the power.
(01-06-2017, 04:22 AM)Luna Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 04:12 AM)sau Wrote: I used to help deer in exporting cars and he used to pay me for that... 

I can see your point of view but him just leaving right after his admin got removed and not coming back just makes me believe even more he was just doing it for the power.

Or he has a life that doesn't involve sitting around a computer all day. Just because he hasn't been on since what, mid December doesn't mean a thing.

GTA SA is a 13 year old game and SA-MP is 11 (well, almost), people come and go. They aren't going to stick around hours on end doing the same stuff day in, day out to please you just because you have some absurd idea that he was doing it for power.