Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Regarding Deer_Hunter
Serves him right. (more words so I can post this)
Well said. Management's decision's always for the best of LVP.
I think it's time to give my thoughts on this. First of all, I must say that the decision that has been taken saddens me.
I really think that this could have been solved in many ways. Like many said, the complaints were always by the same people, I personally have never had any problem with Deer. So Luna, your theory goes down, you said: "he's only cool with people with higher status than him", NO, afaik i'm not with a higher status than him. The only way he was "mean" is when he was fighting, he justs kills you whether you're friend ro no.

This decision saddens me, but there's something that saddens me even more: the replies on this topic. They are filled with anger, when I read, for example, Yassine's one, I just want to just delete it... When I read Jasmine's reply, Sonic's, Deathstar's... Like are you all serious? Deer wasn't a bad admin.. Tell me one thing, if George or Russell, or another admin would have done it (the "abuses"), I'm 100% sure you wouldn't have complained. I guess not everyone can have fun with everyone...

Regarding the "abuses", Pierre Desproges once said "On peut rire de tout, mais pas avec n'importe qui" (We can laugh at everything but not with everyone).

Deer_Hunter didn't deserve getting demoted, I'm gonna seem a bit rude but here's how I see it: "Hey Deer, look at the complaint against you... They are just filled with nonsense, so we have decided to demote you, like a piece of shit!"
I really don't think that's what a team (the admin team) does, they support eachother, they don't let eachother down.....

"Management's decision's always for the best of LVP." No, it's not always the best for LVP, proof: many people want Deer back.

I'm gonna finish this by saying: Please, review this decision, let the players decide, like i don't know, open a poll or something... Let US decide, I think you have already understood that a lot of players (and ADMINS) disagree..
If you actually read through complaints WITH proof you'd realize what people say it's true. Afaik, there is about 2-3?
2, oh Snap he has been admin for so long but he has made the wrong choice TWO times ?? Fuck we should not just demote him but ban him!
(01-08-2017, 10:43 PM)Harambe Wrote: 2, oh Snap he has been admin for so long but he has made the wrong choice TWO times ?? Fuck we should not just demote him but ban him!

I don't even know what to say anymore.... you aren't even reading. Most people left because he abused some gathered proof when he abused. it doesn't mean he did it 2 times. And his attitude overall is not something you would want to see in an admin.
I'm going to sound weird or whatever you wanna call me, but you are blinded by your anger.
I am an admin somewhere, I know what it takes, someone getting demoted because of some people who didn't agree with him, I think it's not a good thing...
Why don't you try and see the better side ?? He is the one that administrated the server when other staff members didn't have time or the envy..
Some people say: Do 99 good deeds, noone will notice. Do 1 mistake, everyone will blame you.
Now tell me, are you happy ? Happy that a good admin got demoted ?
His attitude, I have never experienced any disrespect from him, even when I would join on a random account and annoy the hell out of everybody, just being the troll I am, I have never seen him disrespect someone (even though it happened a few times and I know it, but hey he's a human being)
I have read his topic, he has taken a decision, so it's worthless to defend this cause any further.
Now, please tell me, with all of your honesty, would have people bitched about for example George or Russell abusing his powers ? (Because his "abuses" were repairing cars during chases and unimportant stuff like that) I have seen George repair cars during a chase, did I cry about it ? (Sorry for getting you in trouble Granny :^) ). My God, this is a game, and those so called abuses are nothing compared to what he has done for the server.

To finish this off (meaning that I don't care anymore), here's a rhetorical question: How much has he done for the server compared to the wrong choices he has made ? (If you don't know, this means that you should think about this question and not try to answer it)
How can you see a "better side" when all he did was ban people who were better than him and disrespected the players? Anyone can become admin just by showing up actively and pretending to be nice
I'm not gonna argue with you, as I said he has taken a decision so it's worthless. I'm not going to try and change your opinion, what has been done cannot be undone
(01-08-2017, 06:38 AM)Legeoner Wrote: Like if the players reports deer hunter it turns to "Vendetta" and a player named "Shark" comes to lvp and favor deer hunter do you know how many thing bad he did to us you just came after a long time and said re-promotion of deer hunter management took an action about deer hunter what is wrong about that? why do we complaint section in this fourms

check yourself son, I know deer for a long time and he isn't like you're all advertising him to be.

Goebbels once said "If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth." right in the kisser, you want to paint him as a bad guy while he wasn't, by saying "HE ALWAYS BANNED WHOEVER WAS BETTER THAN HIM", so you expect that to become truth. To the weak-minded at least, cuz I ain't fallin for it. You let shitty players bait your best admin so he does something to them, and then you simply demote him and repeat the same soundbytes over and over again. I'm a fucking low shit-stain that got thrown around months ago by a certain group of admins and guess what, Deer treated me well and never once insulted my mother, which is more than I can say about certain admins/management.

So say whatever bullshit you want, truth is you just crumbled to the pressure made by those players to demote him, and now you can't take it back because you'd be admitting you were wrong. Man the fuck up already.