Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Regarding Deer_Hunter
Hello, everyone. Today, we share a different type of announcement with you all.

After 10 months of being a part of our crew, Deer_Hunter will no longer be an administrator on Las Venturas Playground. This decision was not made lightly—the voice of the community and various analyses were taken into account, alongside a multitude of discussions. We will not be disclosing all reasoning that led to this final decision, but do be aware that it is final.

We would like to sincerely thank Deer_Hunter for his contributions and efforts made to the Las Venturas Playground community, as this decision has no bearing on the good that he brought. Lastly, although he may be leaving our crew, he will always be welcome on our server and forum.

On behalf of the Las Venturas Playground Management,
TEF
so Deer_Hunter got demonted ? 

sad to hear that chiraq
What a stupid decision to make just because it was clear people had a vendetta against him. You (Management) should've been supportive towards him as he was an admin, administrating your server volunteering his own time.

He sure as hell deserved a lot better treatment than what he got. You all seem to be more interested in keeping the players happy even over the stupidest, smallest things rather than standing up for your own crew.

Disgraceful.
(01-04-2017, 09:55 PM)FateTrip Wrote: What a stupid decision to make just because it was clear people had a vandetta against him. You (Management) should've been supportive towards him as he was an admin, administrating your server volunteering his own time.

He sure as hell deserved a lot better treatment than what he got. You all seem to be more interested in keeping the players happy even over the stupidest, smallest things rather than standing up for your own crew.

Disgraceful.

Yeah, we love you too FateTrip O+
(01-04-2017, 09:55 PM)FateTrip Wrote: What a stupid decision to make just because it was clear people had a vandetta against him. You (Management) should've been supportive towards him as he was an admin, administrating your server volunteering his own time.

Disgraceful.

indeed. 

the managements still don't want to understand or don't hear what players saying but anyway LVP Dead (8 players) rip the most things like this kills server. abuse unfair racism all this i live it on this server 

Deer_Hunter was admin in ur server, he was waste the time to keep it alive when all players was hacking and all crew was offline and inactive
Deer_Hunter was the only one who keep server alive when the wired lag happins from hackers 
Deer_Hunter was the only one who helped server on when management and crew busy
Deer_Hunter was the only crew one in x/12/2016 when server was full with hackers and ur out server 

is a stupid thing to demonte him

but this is LVP deciding whithout reason

also with 8 players -> 1 player (on night) i don't think there any reason to keep updating gamemode.

im not just saying 

https://sa-mp.nl/online/index.html

^^ 9 players  

before 1 year it's was +40 player

if you like server got rekt and die keep you work

sad to hear something like that happins. Rest in peace Las Venturas Playground
FateTrip & Yassine...

While we acknowledge what you are saying, and do understand your points of view, ultimately, this was not a single individual's decision, and many factors were considered. Assuming the opposite (further, bringing offensive remarks and insults) is unwise.

Proper discourse implies professionalism. Please act appropriately or you will find yourselves being warned.

Thank you.
(01-04-2017, 10:15 PM)TEF Wrote: FateTrip & Yassine...

While we acknowledge what you are saying, and do understand your points of view, ultimately, this was not a single individual's decision, and many factors were considered. Assuming the opposite (further, bringing offensive remarks and insults) is unwise.

Proper discourse implies professionalism. Please act appropriately or you will find yourselves being warned.

Thank you.

Oh, I know it wasn't a single indivdual's decision. Still makes it a stupid one though. No factors should've been considered period. It's clear certain players has/had a personal vendetta against him and you decide to take action against him when you should've stood by your own crew. If you look over the complaints 9/10 times it was always the same player(s).

He, as do all your crew deserve better treatment than to get washed aside just because you want to keep your players happy.
Quote:Please act appropriately or you will find yourselves being warned.

like always, also if you find that insult then u didn't see anything yet in real life

btw this is the points :

1. Deer_Hunter was admin in ur server, he was waste the time to keep it alive when all players was hacking and all crew was offline and inactive
  2. Deer_Hunter was the only one who keep server alive when the wired lag happins from hackers 
  3. Deer_Hunter was the only one who helped server on when management and crew busy
  4. Deer_Hunter was the only crew one in x/12/2016 when server was full with hackers and ur out server 
demonting Deer isn't a good decision and you know that but i don't think u will cares about my opinion 

Count down for LVP Die started (9 players -> 1 players)
atm 8 Players 

Im already leave this server 
also Death$tar & Sonic & creeper & FANTOM Oxygen Snick Hisen Towton DisDark a lots of players leaving for same reason ( server: abuse/ full of cheaters)

when all crew busy just Chiraq/Deer keep the server protected i don't think demonte him now after his effort it's a good idea 

this isn't insult or something like that now im saying the truth and this is my language accept it or not, same.

about complaints : 

why u didn't reponse when i create so much complaints about JT reason Got deleted ?? just this thread ?? also there no backup on mysql databases we are not idiots 

why u didn't respond when i created hot complaints about cake and got warned and banned for creating it ? and the complaint got deleted ? because he is developer ? 

to keep players and managements happy ?

re-take a look on ur decisions

Rest in Peace Las Venturas Playground.
Yassine
Considering the fact that Deer_Hunter was playing daily when many admins or management couldn't/didn't want to play and most of the complaints were pointless or made by people

who have a grudge against him and intended to provoke him purposefully,while dealing with issues in the server(happens if you are a dmer admin), I believe he deserved better.
(01-04-2017, 10:59 PM)Diablo Wrote: Considering the fact that Deer_Hunter was playing daily when many admins or management couldn't/didn't want to play and most of the complaints were pointless or made by people

who have a grudge against him and intended to provoke him purposefully,while dealing with issues in the server(happens if you are a dmer admin), I believe he deserved better.

This is the exact point I already made in the crew board.