Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows 10 Anniversary Update
ye true but you can disable the windows update in the service settings or windows update settings
Updated to anniversary update < got 10 BSoD's in 3 days.
Now installed Windows 10 1511 and downloading the April 12 update. So far I got 1 BSoD and it's been 5 days since I installed the 1511 version again.
lol bsod just downgrade at windows 7 we have same version of windows 10 that my gta v always crashes
Windows 7 is waaay better than Windows 10
OK, lets bump out here

for HP EliteBook 84600 Series!

better dont upgrade/update because of this version of windows 10 its does not support your Network Card wish is powered by Intel
just the wired one, about WIFI Card its need to be refreshed severals time to work,

for everyone: 

any idea how to fix it .-. i did installed new drivers etc, but till not work, using windows 8 atm

Thank you
I do also use windows 10 but never had any problem with it, they recently released new update called 'creators update'. maybe try updating to that one?
(06-20-2017, 01:02 PM)NightFury Wrote: I do also use windows 10 but never had any problem with it, they recently released new update called 'creators update'. maybe try updating to that one?

Thanks, i did tried it but its not work for me
Windows 10 is more stable than windows 7. If i imagine myself going back to it It would seem outdated.
Using Win10 since past 6-7 months, never had any problem/crashes playing samp and other games.. encountered strange crashes while playing gta5 but i solved it out by playing settings hit & Trial method [switched to d3d9,multisampling disabled and virtual sync off] & it worked fine :)

[Image: i5dude.jpg]