Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows 10 Anniversary Update
windows 7 ftw
(08-07-2016, 12:21 AM)Greyfox Wrote: had a quick windows 10 update a while ago, also with my wifi adapter plugged in cpu stayed at 91% fml.
i reverted back

what the CPU u have ?
(08-07-2016, 01:31 PM)HatZ Wrote: windows 7 ftw
True :P
Windows 10 _O- 

I use a MacBook Pro for my daily now, Windows can suck a metaphorical dick.
I am still using Windows 7 Home premium and I find that perfect for gaming. :) Windows XP had compatibility issues with new games and Windows 8/10 made my pc slow.
I still use Win 7, even though i had the opportunity to update it to Win 10 once it was released a year ago, but i didn't bother doing so. It would've been a waste of time if i had done that, plus it appears to have some stuff to be worked on more.

Win XP was a great OS for the older games and by the time it lost the support unfortunately because it has become old.
Nah Windows 10 is not good I Quit at it After Gta V is Crashing at Windows 10 Reverted back at Windows 7 home premium it is good for APU Build System Win 7 Is still The Best OS im using VM Box to use windows 10,7,xp,etc all of them i have it lol
(09-09-2016, 04:07 PM)Carol_Anthony Wrote: Nah Windows 10 is not good I Quit at it After Gta V is Crashing at Windows 10 Reverted back at Windows 7 home premium it is good for APU Build System Win 7 Is still The Best OS im using VM Box to use windows 10,7,xp,etc all of them i have it  lol

When did you last try out Windows 10 and GTA V? 

On a related note, Patch Tuesday was yesterday:

Quote:This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
  • Improved reliability of Windows Shell, map apps, Internet Explorer 11, and Microsoft Edge.

• Addressed issue causing push-button reset to not work correctly and roll back on devices with language set to any of the Unicode languages.

• Addressed issue causing devices to crash after disconnecting an e-reader that was attached to the device. 

• Addressed issue causing devices to not recognize a Secure Digital (SD) card if it is inserted and removed multiple times.

• Addressed issue causing some apps to not respond to the commands in the app bar in Windows 10 Mobile.

• Addressed issue that sometimes blocks alarm notifications in Windows 10 Mobile.

• Improved support for using the camera app in Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise.

• Addressed additional issues with rendering 4K resolution, missing Start menu tiles when running on battery, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Bluetooth compatibility, graphics, display rotation, app compatibility, Wi-Fi, Feedback Hub, Miracast, Windows Shell, revised daylight saving time, and USB.

• Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel, and Adobe Flash Player.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help...te-history
let me guess .... i think its last on july or august that i used windows 10 pro and gta v. im not sure. i saw some comments on video that amd apu is optimized at win 10 but why does it crash my games ?
EDIT: Oh wait this guy STRIKESHARK said:The APUS have better performance in Windows 10 and he gets 40+ fps in gta v with 1336x768 resolution

in windows 7 i can only get 30 fps in gta v 1366x768 resolution and we have same specs tho
windows 10 sucks fucking cock. each time i get an update the computer gets slower and slower