Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
(06-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Hoody Wrote: Hello,

Unfortunately we won't be able to participate to this tournament.
In the meanwhile, if any clan is interested in having a clan war against us, feel free to post a request on www.hmclan.net

Good luck.

- On behalf of HM Management -

Bad news. And the reason?
May be we can discuss some misunderstanding..

So we have already 7 clans inside. At less we need only 1 clan before to switch on the machine. ?
(06-19-2016, 04:41 AM)QUIPT Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Hoody Wrote: Hello,

Unfortunately we won't be able to participate to this tournament.
In the meanwhile, if any clan is interested in having a clan war against us, feel free to post a request on www.hmclan.net

Good luck.

- On behalf of HM Management -

Bad news. And the reason?
May be we can discuss some misunderstanding..

So we have already 7 clans inside. At less we need only 1 clan before to switch on the machine. ?

Indeed, we would not have enough active clan members for this period of time.

Good luck all the same.
Ok...

We have 6 clans who is ready to play
[BB], [gF], [V], [H], [R2D], [SWK].
and 1 clan is stayin in pending condition for now,.. since Sand left the clan [K]

Btw [JOKER] still ignoring me with their answer.
But anyway, we have enough time while other clans would decide to join us. A little bit more patience. :)
when is ? QUIPT
When is this taking place ?
(06-19-2016, 10:30 PM)Reanna Wrote: When is this taking place ?

On a weekly basis when enough clan sign up for the event if I understood well.

Also concerning JOKER, though I am not really aware of their position concerning the event, I believe they won't bother participating since they are mostly littlewhitey's based. I think you should at the very least look for another gang while waiting for their answer on this matter as it will save you time and effort.
(06-19-2016, 11:41 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 10:30 PM)Reanna Wrote: When is this taking place ?

On a weekly basis when enough clan sign up for the event if I understood well.

Also concerning JOKER, though I am not really aware of their position concerning the event, I believe they won't bother participating since they are mostly littlewhitey's based. I think you should at the very least look for another gang while waiting for their answer on this matter as it will save you time and effort.

Probably ur right, friend. But i remember the time joker was active on lvp more. And now if they simply wont to play its ok. We will get some other clan there. Anyway would be cool too see in this league clans whos exactly from lvp.. coz its lvp league. But one guest from LW I think it wont be a criminal deal. But lets have a wait.

In fact. We can start to play with 7 clans in (i just need last word about their confirm from [K] leader). And while we do our fights between each other..some clan would join us. 8 clans is pretty enough.
Just to make it a bit more atractive... we thinking about giving some kind of reward for the winner & second place (1 month free vps, samp/ts3 servers or w/e), we still arguing about it!
The sooner the better! :)

I really do hope your event will be a success!
This is great! Most likely I can´t be part of the BB Lineup since I´m currently working away from home in Munich and I just got my laptop here. Nontheless I´d like to add some prices!

I got my own company called SIGNALTRANSMITTER.de and I give the following prices for place 1-3 for all you can get there.

1st 15€ Voucher
2nd 10€ Voucher (or a 12 Slots CS:GO Gameserver for 1 month)
3rd 5€ Voucher (or a 12 Slots CS:GO Gameserver for 1 month)

I hope this is atleast something to reward the best clans!

Cheers!