Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
this just got interesting..
does that include website hosting
(06-20-2016, 09:02 AM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote: The sooner the better! :)
(06-21-2016, 02:54 PM)Shark Wrote: does that include website hosting

I said everything, so yes.
Unfortunately we have to leave this event. We actively spent time on figuring out the details of this event (since the day it was announced) in order to sign up, but we ran out of time. We'll be able to join events again starting from the 13th of July. Let's hope we'll find more events later on.

Good luck to all participants!
(06-23-2016, 12:04 AM)VonLVP Wrote: Unfortunately we have to leave this event. We actively spent time on figuring out the details of this event (since the day it was announced) in order to sign up, but we ran out of time. We'll be able to join events again starting from the 13th of July. Let's hope we'll find more events later on.

Good luck to all participants!

No! You will stay!!! I do not let you go out.

No worries.

1 WEEK of matches is already started.

YOU PLAY since 13th of july?

Well, looks like ive choose a little bit bad time for it.
Vacations, holydays etc. for many's.

I know [BB]'s stain active in SAMP for years :P ... not sure yet about rest clans on LVP but.. I hope they can make it too. So -
Lets do this in autumn !!!

What you think?

Please do not lock this topic. Lets comeback to this in september. I serious wont to drop out this shit. And this event will happen.
Before this time other clans can continue to join this event.
You are welcome.
the event will be forgotten if you do that quipt. just arrange the matches. the teams that would play against the quitters automatically pass to the next round.
Hmm., to play with 5 active clans inside its wouldnt be a good event..
Anyway we need more time for to start. Maybe more clans will join us in autumn. More players will be active..

Lets see what others would say..

OK fuck it.

Soon i will do first matches schedule (who vs who) and deadline. Just without [V] (and I think 13th july [V] will play their matches between others clans)

btw maybe [GgT] and [HM] (coz they have inactive players) can to make a unit together in league?
8)

LETS DO THIS SHIT!!!! :P
WEEK 1
27.06. - 03.07.

[BB] vs [gF]
[R2D] vs [H]
[K] vs
[SWK]

Discuss about date/time between each other, get a referee from admins staff, and play yours matches.

[Image: Untitled.png]
(06-23-2016, 11:34 AM)QUIPT Wrote:
[R2D] vs [H]
[K] vs
[SWK]

:D