Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
(06-17-2016, 05:19 PM)Fallen Wrote: Hey

How are the fights going to work?

Each clan should play with other.
After it 6 best clans stays in second tour. and bla bla..
You can read all this on a first page.

If you mean the date and time discuss.. well, you can do it here. Since now its no deadline date yet.
Or you can chase someone in game from other clan and suggest em to fight.. get free admin as referee and do your fight. after it post here the result.
Use PM in forums with people who leads their clans - be more communicate.

But before i do a fight list:
For example
1 vs 2
3 vs 4
5 vs 6
7 vs 8
9 vs 10
This week.

then
Other week
1 vs 3
2 vs 4
5 vs 7
6 vs 9
8 vs 10
then

Other week
1 vs 4
2 vs 3

well, dunno need to calculate !!

Other words 1 fight per week from a clan its more than enough. in total 5 fights from all clans in week. 9 weeks 45 games = 1 tour or something.. will see.

you should play 3on3 4on4 or 5on5, 11 rounds on LVP till last wil die (free area - Airport LV or baseball arena) maybe choose some world level.
Sounds like fun (:

(06-17-2016, 09:18 AM)Shark Wrote: SWK wants to join

Atta boy :)
Good luck guys :)
We're in.

We'll have 4 shooters + backups ready everyday @ 4PM GMT+0 except for Saturday and Sunday.
Please leave a notice here 24 hours or more before the time you select (within the time frame mentioned above) for our matches.
At least 2 participants from our side will be recording our matches.
Best table ever
[Image: Untitled.png]
(06-17-2016, 10:45 PM)PacoBeanZ Wrote: Best table ever
[Image: Untitled.png]
rofl.
We don't have enough active members on LVP.
sry I think we are not ready
(06-18-2016, 01:22 AM)GhOstZ Wrote: We don't have enough active members on LVP.

This thread was posted a dab over 3 days ago with the topic attracting more than a few replies from a variety of players, combined with the 10 [active] gangs that have already confirmed their participation. Another point to note is that a handful of our players work Monday - Friday and only show up at the weekend, I'm sure some more players and/or gangs will come forward :)

QUIPT: if you'd like admin attendance or any particular help, feel free to let us know! And big thanks for arranging this -- it's most pleasing to see events such as these! I've also gone ahead and posted the details on sa-mp.nl, our Twitter & Facebook pages. Maybe our Steam group could be handy to promote this too.
(06-18-2016, 08:23 AM)George Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 01:22 AM)GhOstZ Wrote: We don't have enough active members on LVP.

This thread was posted a dab over 3 days ago with the topic attracting more than a few replies from a variety of players, combined with the 10 [active] gangs that have already confirmed their participation. Another point to note is that a handful of our players work Monday - Friday and only show up at the weekend, I'm sure some more players and/or gangs will come forward :)

QUIPT: if you'd like admin attendance or any particular help, feel free to let us know! And big thanks for arranging this -- it's most pleasing to see events such as these! I've also gone ahead and posted the details on sa-mp.nl, our Twitter & Facebook pages. Maybe our Steam group could be handy to promote this too.

Sad news GhostZ :(
Hope soon you will get more active players (lets me know about)

George:
Ok ive noticed about admins helps. Thanks.
And yes, i really hope about we can to get more clans active in this league. Soon as possible.
8)

Thank u for suggestion. ;)

First post is updated.
Hello,

Unfortunately we won't be able to participate to this tournament.
In the meanwhile, if any clan is interested in having a clan war against us, feel free to post a request on www.hmclan.net

Good luck.

- On behalf of HM Management -