Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
(07-08-2016, 07:49 PM)★ANONYMOUS★ Wrote: FINAL MATCH TODAY ,
PORTUGAL VS FRANCE !

Someone here clearly doesn't watch football.

The final is on Sunday.
(07-08-2016, 08:17 PM)FateTrip Wrote:
PORTUGAL VS FRANCE !

The final is on Sunday.

EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKE'S ! (SHUT-UP)
(07-08-2016, 08:23 PM)★ANONYMOUS★ Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 08:17 PM)FateTrip Wrote:
PORTUGAL VS FRANCE !

The final is on Sunday.

EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKE'S ! (SHUT-UP)

Touche`

That wasn't a mistake, it was just plain stupidity :)
Portugal gotta win this Euro. They don't have a title yet, compared to France who won the world cup in 98'.

Plus, it'll be the first time for Cristiano to have won a title with Portugal as well. And if he does, he will most likely win ballon d'or 2017.
portugal gotta win what? lol
btw, as a real madrid supporter i think cristiano ronaldo doesnt deserve ballon d'or
I swear people have such a short-lived memory. What did Ronaldo do in the early months of 2016? Did you guys forget how many penalties/free kicks he missed this season? Did you guys forget how bad he was in the Champions league final? This player totally disappears in big games. For fuck's sake, he didn't do well this whole euro and all you guys remember is his fantastic header against Wales. He isn't even the best in the Portuguese squad . This year so far, neither Ronaldo nor Messi have played to the best of their abilities. I would totally pick Suarez club-wise and Griezmann on the international side. That being said, both combined, I would have a hard time picking but I would definitely not include Ronaldo in my top 3 this year.
(07-09-2016, 03:10 PM)iLz.12 Wrote: btw, as a real madrid supporter i think cristiano ronaldo doesnt deserve ballon d'or

I saw alot of people saying Griezmann could win it, personnaly i don't think Griezmann would win it, even if France wins the Euro, he is an awesome player, but he went missing in Ucl final, ronaldo was missing too but he gived Real Madrid the win. And we all know how much fifa is corrupt haha, Ronaldo has a big chance on winning Ballon D'Or.
lol meltdown you fuckin nerd shut the fuck up already

ronaldo played half season injured and still did his best and got himself a CL you stupid fuck

go learn something before you talk shit
Ronaldo didn't play half this season injured. In fact I don't even remember him getting injured for more than a week or two, so please don't get so called ''facts'' out of your ass. He didn't get himself a champions league, the whole team did and I have never denied this. I just pointed it out the fact he often disappears during big games notably during the champions league final. Also please stop making a big deal out of yourself, it is getting tiring. No matter how many times I try to explain that I am not taking digs at anyone (you or your country), you keep getting offended like a lil bitch. I don't even know you man, get off my dick already!
EURO 2016 FINAL

PORTUGAL VS FRANCE

KICK-OFF 8PM BST