Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
(07-07-2016, 10:06 PM)FateTrip Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 10:01 PM)Meltdown Wrote: As for what you said fatetrip, the ref works with a crew to help him with his decisions so what you're saying makes no sense at all.

No shit sherlock but he never spoke with the other officials, it was his own straight decision.

this is true though, that penalty should have not been given......... fuck it anyways

fuck that retarded ref,,,,  he always supported france,, idk why the fuck they chose him to fucking judge this match for fucks sake :@ idiots
Are you guys stupid or what? So even if we suppose the ref didn't see the mistake, don't France deserve a penalty anyways?
That's a really fucking stupid argument with all due respect.
(07-07-2016, 10:31 PM)Meltdown Wrote: Are you guys stupid or what? So even if we suppose the ref didn't see the mistake, don't France deserve a penalty anyways?
That's a really fucking stupid argument with all due respect.

You're the one who is clearly stupid. It's not about whether France deserved the penalty or not, because they did. We know. But that's not what this is about, it's about the Ref who had no clear view of the handball in which the penalty was given without consulting the other officials, because he didn't.
But then so what?

Anyways, having REwatched the whole clip again, the referee seemingly didn't see the mistake as when Boateng asked for explanations, he directly pointed at the lines-man and Schweizer turned and looked at him. On a side-note, the ref telecommunicates with the rest of the officials if you didn't know so. But again, all of that is misplaced speculation as IT SHOULDN'T MATTER how he made the call as long long as it was the right thing to do...
(07-07-2016, 11:18 PM)Meltdown Wrote: But again, all of that is misplaced speculation as  IT SHOULDN'T MATTER how he made the call as long long as it was the right thing to do...

the problem is that the retarded ref was waiting for the smallest thing just to punish germany in order to help france..... however its pointless to discuss it now, it's not like we're gonna change anything.. congrats france and sorry for my rage earlier lol

Gooo Portugal XD
Although in a different scenario, this final match will be like a revenge opportunity for Griezmann vs. CR7. Kiddo deserves a trophy already and yeah, it's highly unlikely anyone will take the pichichi away from him in just one match (in reply to the guy who asked earlier).

For obvious reasons, as a Real Madrid fan I'd like to see Portugal win (it's not that I'm particularly against France) but honestly I see chances like 70%-30% towards France.

As I won't be able to watch the match because my shift starts right at kick-off time, FUCK YOU ALL EUROFAG BITCHES AHSHDFJFKFRUFNFKP.

Ok ok, I chill. Will have to watch a re-play -_-
(07-07-2016, 10:05 PM)Hoody Wrote: [Image: FranceFootball_Prf1_1_Page_1.jpg]

That was deserved! Haha
(07-08-2016, 02:02 AM)Fallen Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 10:05 PM)Hoody Wrote: [Image: FranceFootball_Prf1_1_Page_1.jpg]

That was deserved! Haha

merci mademoiselle! :)
FINAL MATCH TODAY ,
PORTUGAL VS FRANCE !
(07-08-2016, 07:49 PM)★ANONYMOUS★ Wrote: FINAL MATCH TODAY ,
PORTUGAL VS FRANCE !

today? what? ._.