Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
Although England played so beautifully in the first half, I must say I enjoyed the France - Romania game way more. Had more tension in it somehow.

I agree with you Meltdown in the sense that in that particular match France was better than Romania. Even though I kept hoping for a Romanian goal for the full first half and after 0-1, I knew that in the end France deserved the second goal and the victory. I think Romania is going to be a really great team in some years if they manage to keep up the quality of their game and build upon it.
turkey - croatia in a few mins, nice match! go croatia!
(06-12-2016, 01:24 PM)iLz.12 Wrote: turkey - croatia in a few mins, nice match! go croatia!

That's going to be interesting indeed. We also have Poland vs. Northern Ireland and Germany vs. Ukraine today. I can't wait for the last one.
Shit, finals and eurocup, bad combination..
(06-12-2016, 06:56 AM)Gibbs Wrote: Although England played so beautifully in the first half, I must say I enjoyed the France - Romania game way more. Had more tension in it somehow.

England's match had waaaaaaaaaaaay more tension, it was literally England vs Russia amongst the fans. Fuck the football!

------------

Man what a cracking goal by Modric

1 - 0 to Croatia
Dammit Modric :/ That was a nice goal gotta admit it
Hopefully Turkey can bring one goal in, and Croatia to slot another one in, making it 2-1 FT
(06-12-2016, 02:52 PM)Huracan Wrote: Hopefully Turkey can bring one goal in, and Croatia to slot another one in, making it 2-1 FT

I'm cool with 2-1 as long as it's a Turkey win :p
(06-12-2016, 03:04 PM)SimpleX Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 02:52 PM)Huracan Wrote: Hopefully Turkey can bring one goal in, and Croatia to slot another one in, making it 2-1 FT

I'm cool with 2-1 as long as it's a Turkey win :p

It won't be. The best Turkey can hope for is a draw.

And I actually want Turkey to win..
modric