Good finish on the ball by Duda to score the equalizer

1 - 1

--------------

Fantastic goal by Robson-Kanu

2 - 1 to Wales

--------------

Full time

Wales win!

Great match, some great moments and some controversial decisions.
GG Wales!
How is it not 8 - 0 to England?????
England's team is definitely playing much better now than in the past 6+ years. Beautiful.
Man what a goal by Dier, his first goal for England!

1 - 0

WHAT

THE

FUCK
(06-11-2016, 09:29 PM)FateTrip Wrote: WHAT

THE

FUCK

As sorry as I feel for them, that was such an English match.
Been watching this thread for a while but couldn't be arsed to reply.
England fucked me since I had a massive accumulator and was expecting them to win but nevermind.
Poland and Germany to win tomorrow, bring it!  8)7
Germany will win :D
I've made an account just to endorse my nation and give my opinion on the outrageous replies (cough cough Fate Trip) made on France specifically lol.

To begin with, I just want to emphasize on the fact we DID NOT win by luck! (cough cough Fate Trip).  YES it was a balanced match HOWEVER none of our successful goal attempts were scored luckily! Payet's wondergoal was the result of constant training on his technique all year with West Ham, in fact, he is actually known to be one of the top premier league free-kick takers for this reason! Of course, you can't expect all his shots to smash the nets HOWEVER I repeat his shot was not lucky (cough cough Fate trip)

Secondly, you guys (cough cough Fate Trip) have got to realize Romania isn't a weak team to begin with. As a matter of fact, Romania was the best defensive side during the qualifiers and you all witnessed their defensive solidity in the opening match. They were defending with at least 8 players every time France were attacking. They closed each and every gap and if it weren't for my new crush Payet's individual skills, the outcome would have been very different.

Thirdly, Evra made a very silly mistake in the penalty area and it could have cost us the match. That being said, he remains our top LB as he has earned his place in the French squad throughout hardwork and dedication in both his club and national team. I just want to end it by a big ''SHIT HAPPENS''.

Finally we may not be the top dogs in this Euro but we still are top 4 contenders in my very humble opinion. Besides it is too early to judge us, we have only played one very challenging game so far, and hopefully we will  learn from our mistakes and fulfill Mr FateTrip's avid expectations next match.

Thank you for reading if you made it here LOL and expect me to come back if I disagree on comments made on France again (cough cough Fate trip)

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
(06-12-2016, 02:18 AM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote: I've made an account just to endorse my nation and give my opinion on the outrageous replies (cough cough Fate Trip) made on France specifically lol.

To begin with, I just want to emphasize on the fact we DID NOT win by luck! (cough cough Fate Trip).  YES it was a balanced match HOWEVER none of our successful goal attempts were scored luckily! Payet's wondergoal was the result of constant training on his technique all year with West Ham, in fact, he is actually known to be one of the top premier league free-kick takers for this reason! Of course, you can't expect all his shots to smash the nets HOWEVER I repeat his shot was not lucky (cough cough Fate trip)

Secondly, you guys (cough cough Fate Trip) have got to realize Romania isn't a weak team to begin with. As a matter of fact, Romania was the best defensive side during the qualifiers and you all witnessed their defensive solidity in the opening match. They were defending with at least 8 players every time France were attacking. They closed each and every gap and if it weren't for my new crush Payet's individual skills, the outcome would have been very different.

Thirdly, Evra made a very silly mistake in the penalty area and it could have cost us the match. That being said, he remains our top LB as he has earned his place in the French squad throughout hardwork and dedication in both his club and national team. I just want to end it by a big ''SHIT HAPPENS''.

Finally we may not be the top dogs in this Euro but we still are top 4 contenders in my very humble opinion. Besides it is too early to judge us, we have only played one very challenging game so far, and hopefully we will  learn from our mistakes and fulfill Mr FateTrip's avid expectations next match.

Thank you for reading if you made it here LOL and expect me to come back if I disagree on comments made on France again (cough cough Fate trip)

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

Only could be arsed to read the first few lines.

Sorry but France DID win by luck. The whole premise of Football is based on luck.

Also I have no expectations for France, cos I honestly couldn't care about them.