Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Euro 2016
UEFA just released a statement stating that both Russia and England will be disqualified from the tournament if the violence continues

Full statement:

The UEFA Executive Committee would like to express its disgust at the violent clashes which occurred in the city of Marseille.
Such unacceptable behaviour by so-called supporters of the national teams of England and Russia has no place in football, a sport we must protect and defend.

The UEFA Executive Committee has warned both football associations that – irrespective of any decisions taken by the independent disciplinary bodies relating to incidents inside the stadium – it will not hesitate to impose additional sanctions on the Football Association (FA) and the Russian Football Union (RFS), including the potential disqualification of their respective teams from the tournament, should such violence occur again.

We urge both the FA and the RFS to appeal to their supporters to behave in a responsible and respectful manner.
We would also like to publicly voice our support for the work of the French authorities and security forces for their efforts to deliver a safe and secure tournament in challenging circumstances.
I wonder what's with those shots/bangs that I've heard first during the England-Russia game and also in Croatia-Turkey today.
(06-12-2016, 05:21 PM)Gibbs Wrote: I wonder what's with those shots/bangs that I've heard first during the England-Russia game and also in Croatia-Turkey today.

It was smoke bombs and tear gas being let off also with reports of fireworks

---------------

Full time

1 - 0 to Poland

Shame Northern Ireland couldn't equalize. Would of loved to see them win the match but Poland pretty much dominated.
I feel like England played better yesterday than Germany today.. ofc they had to also, because of Russia's strength, but still. Overall the game was pretty sleepy. Hopefully Germany gets their machine working a bit better.
Germany 2-0 Ukraine and Germany is the first team to win by more than one goal.
GG Germany !
(06-12-2016, 11:33 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Germany 2-0 Ukraine and Germany is the first team to win by more than one goal.

But only just. Ukraine had some real good shots. Could've easily of been 2 - 1 or even 2 - 2 at times
Gonna watch all three matches today. I want to see how Spain is doing, what level Sweden is at and Italy vs Belgium is gonna be a very strong fight hopefully.
belgium vs italy candidate for most boring game of the year

shitstain belgium who will fail to get past the defensive midfield of italy who will defend the whole fucking game and wait for counter-attacks
(06-13-2016, 12:22 PM)Shark Wrote: belgium vs italy candidate for most boring game of the year

shitstain belgium who will fail to get past the defensive midfield of italy who will defend the whole fucking game and wait for counter-attacks

I'm Officiel Player in Italy :P