Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Arbitrary vehicle spawning
Thanks for Great Response! :D
i like this Idea better than mine! O-) :)
As long as my Hydra is available to spawn, I'm a happy chappy :)
I thought I'd make a comment about this as I did think about doing it this way first time round.

I anticipated the popularity behind this feature because of the way I set it up: the player has to work, in a fun way, to unlock this simple command.

But I think the proposition in this topic is taking away that simplicity and trailing off from the original idea - if players want features, they have to work for them. It's this type of gameplay experience that keeps them playing. 

My suggestion would be to keep /inf etc. how it is now, and if the player wants to spawn a different car, they need to spray 100 newly added orange spray tags.

I still don't think they should be able to spawn any car though - it needs to be kept simple and restricted in some way, e.g. they can just spawn motorbikes. So that when another similar topic is made in the future about how a player wants to spawn a Helicopter, we can have them spray 100 blue tags.
Mmh nice Jay, how about keep the current 100 tags as /inf /vor /nrg etc
And a newly added 100 orange tags in order to get the full dialog box to spawn anything? Would be fun if a cost was added too, e.g. 200k per vehicle spawn
(06-03-2016, 01:10 AM)Huracan Wrote: Mmh nice Jay, how about keep the current 100 tags as /inf /vor /nrg etc
And a newly added 100 orange tags in order to get the full dialog box to spawn anything? Would be fun if a cost was added too, e.g. 200k per vehicle spawn

that's not bad suggestion
(06-03-2016, 01:10 AM)Huracan Wrote: Mmh nice Jay, how about keep the current 100 tags as /inf /vor /nrg etc
This can actually work
https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/210
(06-06-2016, 04:55 PM)Jay Wrote: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/210

Arbitrary spawning is better, too many tags and shit will cause confusion, I stick by my suggestions, add the extra tags/barrells for when houses are introduced