Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Arbitrary vehicle spawning
Today, we have six commands enabling people with a hundred spray tags to spawn a vehicle they like: /inf, /nrg, /ele, /sul, /tur and /vor.

This is great, and I think that somebody who went through the effort of finding all spray tags deserves this, but it makes me wonder if we should just allow them to spawn any vehicle they like. (Certain restrictions, for example the Rhino, would still apply.)

It would move LVP somewhat further to a freeroam server, so we're going to have to think of some new DM features to compensate for that group of people :-).

What do people think about this? What would the command(s) to do this look like?
I think the menu could simply be initiated with /car, then have categories listed in a dialog box such as Sports, Sedan, Motorcycles, Bicycles, Offroad, Special..Then list the cars that are able to be spawned in a second menu. This also could prevent abuse as it would be slower to spawn than /nrg currently is.
I do not apprecitate the any car spawning thats just more of freeroam but u could sometimes add veichles if somone apprecitates it

P.S i did tell joe this but i wanna tell you too i please want that VIP's Get to spawn hydra and hunter please

Tags are quite easy and we cant afford to make this freeroam outburst we already have enought supplies
Would be nice for people to be able to spawn a car once a while if they wish to. I think there are a lot of players that would love to.
However I think it might be good to have a delay before people can drive / get the car spawn (The one example with the long menu sounds good but a bit longer?) to avoid people using the command to get away from players or people using the command to chase players while DMing. (And ofcourse when somebody gets shot he should be kicked out of the menu and get the "You cannot do that while fighting"  delay.)

(05-28-2016, 11:15 PM)[L]Haunter Wrote: I do not apprecitate the any car spawning thats just more of freeroam but u could sometimes add veichles if somone apprecitates it

P.S i did tell joe this but i wanna tell you too i please want that VIP's Get to spawn hydra and hunter please

Tags are quite easy and we cant afford to make this freeroam outburst we already have enought supplies

Wait.. you don't want people with 100 tags to be able to spawn cars.

But you do want VIPs to be able to spawn Hunters and Hydras?  :?
Ok i will tell you slowely

I disagree with all that cars list thing becuse that will wildy make this a freeroam server and if you want that you could go to xSF or a freeroam server

However, after we get 100 tags we can spawn the 6 of them and if you want other things like destoryer requesteed a buffaulo and vortex u can get it and like i said the sultan 

And from my view of VIP i thought we could spawn hydra and hunter but we can't so i really request that we should please please pleasse.
Do it is my suggestion and you can allow 'regulars' or '100 hours completed players' to spawn vehicles with weapons i.e. Hydra and etc.
But that Vehicle With Weapon should cost them a few healthy in-game dollars. The costs of that spawning will be according to your choice. Hope this suggestions helps you. Good Luck :D
(05-29-2016, 12:03 PM)[L]Haunter Wrote: Ok i will tell you slowely

I disagree with all that cars list thing becuse that will wildy make this a freeroam server and if you want that you could go to xSF or a freeroam server

However, after we get 100 tags we can spawn the 6 of them and if you want other things like destoryer requesteed a buffaulo and vortex u can get it and like i said the sultan 

And from my view of VIP i thought we could spawn hydra and hunter but we can't so i really request that we should please please pleasse.

i dont know what u mean,Hydra's/Hunter are only for Freeroam,u cant shoot with them anyways.if u would like to roam,u can /taxi 5 easily
Addition:
There are already some 'rates' for some economical activities in-game like /taxiprice and tax of airport etc., there should be more 'rates' feature for ammunation and if possible than a complete Global Economy in LVP, waiting for a reply. Correct me if this Idea not useful.
Good Luck :D
I agree on the car list idea with few seconds delay because it would reduce the amount of abuse which is happening now with short commands of spawning vehicles. Adding cars with short commands like /inf just increases the number of commands while it can all be converted into one command.

Those 100 tags requires alot of effort and time to get them all and they deserve to spawn more cars rather than just 6 vehicles. And for VIP(s) , they can be added in it too with VIP requirement restriction.
What about my suggestions? Are they useless?
:(

What about my suggestions? Are they useless?
:( Please Respond :)