Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Champions League
(09-16-2016, 01:20 PM)Oresti Wrote: lol

first of all, it's not about glory hunting. it's about passion. it's about getting this when watching your team play. [Image: MBilfqH.jpg]
and in champions league I can't support any of my local teams because no one of them plays there.

second, hating real madrid for being super rich makes no sense.

third, ronaldo scoring a crucial free kick in the most needed moment for his team is supposed to make you respect him, not hate him. but of course, your favorite team was the one who concended the goal, so I get it.

fourth, until now you haven't said any concrete/realistic thing about football, unless showing your hatred towards the royal Real Madrid, king of football clubs, so dont tell me not to try football with you.

see ya keyboard warrior

what the fuck do you know about passion regarding football lmfao, how do you know whats goosebumps when you "support a team" solely based on their money/status? you don't know what's fighting for a real team, not some drug-related clubs that are filled with money.

" and in champions league I can't support any of my local teams because no one of them plays there." - LEL exactly dumbass, you just proved my point with the glory-hunting.

once again, already said i didnt care that ronaldo scored, only that he dived like a pussy

keyboard warrior? have you ever actually stepped in a stadium? do you have any idea bout whats bein an ultra? ofc not, moms basement doesnt let you. now fuck off and dont dare talk to me about football you glory-hunting shit. the only other person i've seen here who actually had passion for a club was swift with liverpool, other than that it's just bitchboys who don't even know what an offside is but just put up some team's crest on their avatar because it looks cool. disgraceful
ok nice comeback
(09-16-2016, 04:06 PM)cake Wrote: ok nice comeback
If only your mouth was slower than your brain it would be a nice conversation. You don't even know me and you start assuming that I have never stepped in a stadium and never been an ultra, while I have done both. I said that in champions league I don't support any of my local teams because no one of them plays there, and you turned it as I said I don't support any of my local teams at all. You're not interested in understanding me more than you are in trying to look good by talking loudly, so I am not interested in showing my passion for my team to someone who won't understand. 

keyboard warrior is what describes you best.

keep hating the best club ever! :D

Hala Madrid y nada mas! 

you claim to be an ultra, but you don't support local clubs and you're clearly not from madrid.

you said everything boy. step down
(09-16-2016, 09:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: I said that in champions league I don't support any of my local teams because no one of them plays there, and you turned it as I said I don't support any of my local teams at all.

3rd time. 
Got it?
out of 11 of those cups, half are European Cup, not UEFA Champions league
(09-17-2016, 09:02 AM)TheMightyQ Wrote: out of 11 of those cups, half are European Cup, not UEFA Champions league

That's what I said.
(09-17-2016, 12:23 AM)Oresti Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 09:32 PM)Oresti Wrote: I said that in champions league I don't support any of my local teams because no one of them plays there, and you turned it as I said I don't support any of my local teams at all.

3rd time. 
Got it?

sigh... you don't get it. if you weren't a glory hunter you wouldn't "support" another team just because they are in the champions league.

also top kek mightyQ
(09-17-2016, 09:02 AM)TheMightyQ Wrote: out of 11 of those cups, half are European Cup, not UEFA Champions league
are you kidding me? lmao
okay then, half of "The best club of 20th century" and 32 la ligas should be european cups too ... -_-
(09-19-2016, 09:18 AM)Shark Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 12:23 AM)Oresti Wrote:

3rd time. 
Got it?

sigh... you don't get it. if you weren't a glory hunter you wouldn't "support" another team just because they are in the champions league.
nope you don't get it.