Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Champions League
mate ronaldo fuckin dived like a fucking pussy, no respect towards the club who made him what he is today

disgraceful cunt

fuck morata

real madrid is fucking shit and we dominated them at their own house.
(09-15-2016, 02:08 PM)Shark Wrote: real madrid is fucking shit and we dominated them at their own house.

I agree with this.
(09-15-2016, 02:08 PM)Shark Wrote: real madrid is fucking shit

Really bro? Do I need to remind you of this? 

[Image: sKsV56D.jpg]
Name a club who has won this many UCL trophies.
Also scoring a goal against his first team doesn't mean Ronaldo is disrespecting them. :? He was wearing Real Madrid shirt so he has to fight for Real Madrid. + He did show respect by not celebrating his goal.
HOLY MOLY Shark and I share the same opinion :O
You're just butthurt because of that 5 minutes comeback :p and that goal in last 5 seconds of the game XD
Lmao please remove all cups won in first version of ucl.
lol mate

first of all, glory-hunting is the worst thing there is. typical thing here is people from serbia, saudi arabia n whatever "support" real madrid instead of supporting their local teams. that's disgusting for me so kiss kiss

second, real madrid trophies mean fuck all to me, if you were a real football fan you would hate madrid because they're one of the roots that made football what it is today - land of the money.

third, ronaldo could score, I wouldn't give a fuck about that and wouldn't be surprised. but diving constantly, playing dirty af? it was the only thing he did the whole game, he barely touched the ball, and when we did our boys fucked him up

fourth, not celebrating? yeah, hitler could apologize for killing all jews. does that make up for what he did? thought so

so please, don't try football with me son cuz ya'll internet boys a dime a dozen
lol

first of all, it's not about glory hunting. it's about passion. it's about getting this when watching your team play. [Image: MBilfqH.jpg]
and in champions league I can't support any of my local teams because no one of them plays there.

second, hating real madrid for being super rich makes no sense.

third, ronaldo scoring a crucial free kick in the most needed moment for his team is supposed to make you respect him, not hate him. but of course, your favorite team was the one who concended the goal, so I get it.

fourth, until now you haven't said any concrete/realistic thing about football, unless showing your hatred towards the royal Real Madrid, king of football clubs, so dont tell me not to try football with you.

see ya keyboard warrior
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
rip shem. _O_ _O_ _O_ 

But anyways Atleti will win in the next derby :D