Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA Champions League
**Grabs popcorn.
do you really think im gonna waste any more of my time with a prepubescent basement dweller who wants to appear tough on the InTeRwEbS? step down son
Oh btw, Atletico vs Barcelona tomorow. Any predictions? I'll go 2-1 for Atletico.

P.S: I know it's in la liga and not champions league.
(09-20-2016, 09:19 AM)Shark Wrote: do you really think im gonna waste any more of my time with a prepubescent basement dweller who wants to appear tough on the InTeRwEbS? step down son
i stopped wasting my time with you long time ago so fuck off already
(09-20-2016, 01:09 PM)Mr.Shem Wrote: Oh btw, Atletico vs Barcelona tomorow. Any predictions? I'll go 2-1 for Atletico.

P.S: I know it's in la liga and not champions league.

both teams will score, if you want to bet

oresti son, stop typing boy, you're "wasting your time" with me lmao. also don't be rude, you wouldn't want to get muted.

93:54  :9~
get back to the corner and do your thing  _O- :9~
mate, stop wasting your precious time with me. you do your corner things mate, no need to tell us where you like to use your right hand lel.

cute signature by the way, never said i love u enough to ur hand? lmao
(09-20-2016, 03:57 PM)Shark Wrote: mate, stop wasting your precious time with me.

who said I posted that for you? you're not the center of the world you know, lol
you keep begging for my attention, ofc it's for me. I know you wanna be me but c'mon, you're being too aggressive.
(09-21-2016, 09:17 AM)Shark Wrote: you keep begging for my attention, ofc it's for me. I know you wanna be me but c'mon, you're being too aggressive.

almost  laughed, but keep trying, you're close