Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 24.2 - Open Source, JavaScript and fewer bugs
(10-31-2015, 03:21 AM)Sophia link Wrote: Open source was in the works for nearly two years at this stage.  Bottom line it's a late attempt at gaining some credibility (both personally and professionally) of a gaming service that's living off the decaying fumes of past 'success' - at the cost of the few current Devs who actually created it.

Damn entertaining stuff.  A half decent book could be written on sa-mp.nl.    No matter how much you polish shit at the end of the day it will still be shit. If you sweep it under the carpet it would still stink of gross incompetence and criminal negligence.

Easily the most interesting post you ever made, thanks.
LVP has, without a doubt, greatly slacked over the past couple years in various areas, however -- that's the past.

Lots of changes have been made over the past 3 months or so. The community is much more organized, lots of bugs have been ironed out, the crew structure is less wonky (albeit not perfect). Don't get me wrong, there's still plenty of work to do (and this is always an on-going task in any community) but overall I'm happy with the direction in which our community is travelling.

DarkBankai: it's people like Sophia that we need around, to offer up criticism. What's a community without such people? We need to know where the mistakes are, so we can attempt to rectify them. Of course, some criticism is just criticism, with no backing -- and that's not helping anyone. What we value most is constructive criticism.

If anyone wishes to voice feedback, comments or suggestions, feel free to PM me (or post them here) and I'll gladly take a good few hours if needed to review and reply accordingly.