Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Back to school :D
LMFAO!;p
I don't understand where is the joke...
school is shit  :(
well, you guys may think school sucks, school is crap, bla bla bla... but really, does it suck as much as everyone says? If it wasn't for school, how many people in real life would you interact with on a daily basis? Just some things to think about... (I am glad I got my GED, even though I should have graduated high school, and I wish that I would have stayed in college and gotten that degree.)
You are right, school is important for the life and all.......
(09-11-2007, 08:15 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote:well, you guys may think school sucks, school is crap, bla bla bla... but really, does it suck as much as everyone says? If it wasn't for school, how many people in real life would you interact with on a daily basis? Just some things to think about... (I am glad I got my GED, even though I should have graduated high school, and I wish that I would have stayed in college and gotten that degree.)

... You're just saying cause your not... lol :p

Yea, But I never said school sucks... High School is A LOT better than middle for every reason...
Dude, High school is nothing...

It's a joke.

x)

xD

BoogerJay for Temp Admin!!!

"Ohhhh wait...." xD

~Overdosed

P.S. Spam ++
yea highschool is alot better than middleschool. but yea school makes life very busy
ugh i hate school so much. im only on my second week but it feels like 8 weeks
Quote: link=topic=2823.msg33861#msg33861 date=1189646661]
yea highschool is alot better than middleschool. but yea school makes life very busy

Highschool busy = sleep in class, come home and go hang out with friends. I suppose you can throw some LVP in there somewhere too. College makes life busy... almost to the point of erasing it, but that all depends on where you go.