Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V
Bulgarians are indeed a strict people,really strong with their statements...I'm Serbian though,but still enough close to have a chance to meet them. ;)
They also don't wash themselves that often.
(01-09-2015, 08:27 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: They also don't wash themselves that often.
Suck my dick, you mysterious asshole. AND NO I'M NOT THAT ZIX GUY (I just saw the comment you made on his introduction, [DBT]Bernie).

Jhon, well, that pretty much sounds like she's emo if she gets upset so easily. Either that or she's from the capital, where the girls are all hipster and indie, which is really a disappointment because the capital of a country usually is taken as an excerpt for the whole country and that's not true, especially about girls. Our girls are bitches, they dress like whores and they listen to "chalga" - an example of that music genre would be Azis, I'm sure everyone knows him. Tell the girl that you like listening to Azis and chalga and well... you might have to try your luck @ Yahoo. :D

Runi, I don't know you but you're pretty much right, also... zdravo picko. :D
Alo pičke,niste jedini :D
(01-10-2015, 05:57 PM)IgoR link Wrote: Alo pičke,niste jedini :D

rekt poland
(01-12-2015, 08:24 PM)Zezima link Wrote: rekt poland
THIS IS SERBIAAAAAAAAA!!!  >:)
980 is a good choice, I got an EVGA GTX780 SC and it still runs all new games on full settings and high fps so i wont buy a new one for a while. And yeah, buy an EVGA card cuz they are the best to overclock if ur into that stuff then.
HD 6670 up in dis bitch. Fuck all y'all.
Rockstar released the required specs today, aswell as announcing it being delayed until March... which they only denied rumours of it being delayed 4 days ago.

GTA 5's PC requirements in full:

Minimum specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz

Memory: 4GB

Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

HDD Space: 65GB

DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)

Memory: 8GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

HDD Space: 65GB

DVD Drive

65GB!!!

Screens added

[Image: Bc4sL7l.jpg][Image: N1yOw5W.jpg]
[Image: 0AdgAfw.jpg][Image: P9ba7Y0.jpg]
[Image: JahZCRQ.jpg][Image: eMl6qpi.jpg]
(01-13-2015, 06:17 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Rockstar released the required specs today, aswell as announcing it being delayed until March... which they only denied rumours of it being delayed 4 days ago.

Sucks doesn't it? Good thing is that'll give me more time to save money for my new video card  :7

(01-10-2015, 02:20 AM)XiZ link Wrote: Tell the girl that you like listening to Azis and chalga and well... you might have to try your luck @ Yahoo. :D

Haha no thanks! Actually I think it indeed is only her. I don't know if she's from Sofia but I know she does work there. She looks like late 30s - early 40s anyway.

(01-13-2015, 09:15 AM)Jerome link Wrote: HD 6670 up in dis bitch. Fuck all y'all.

Win XP user plz. [Come at me brah]

(01-12-2015, 11:56 PM)Hellion link Wrote: 980 is a good choice, I got an EVGA GTX780 SC and it still runs all new games on full settings and high fps so i wont buy a new one for a while. And yeah, buy an EVGA card cuz they are the best to overclock if ur into that stuff then.

Yeah, EVGA will definitely be my choice. Lately I was actually debating whether to get a GTX 970 or 980. According to a Flight Simulator forum, there's not much difference between them other than the price. However, their opinion is mostly FSX-based (which is more CPU than GPU dependant), but for video games that actually use the video card there should be a difference between both.

Anyway, if I've waited for more than 6 years now and will invest a good amount, why not invest it on the top one? In the future when games become more and more demanding, it'll take more time for the current top-of-the-line (980) to become outdated than a second-best (970). That's my most basic logical point of view, unless someone has a different opinion / experience with both cards.