Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V
(01-06-2015, 03:22 PM)Jhon link Wrote: I'll definitely get it when it comes out for PC. I'll be more than an addict since I've never played GTA V :) my rig is almost complete now, only thing left (most important for games lol) is the videocard. I have a 6 year old ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB, planning to upgrade to a Nvidia GTX 980. Will need to wait 1 month and a half or so though.

Facebook confirmed.  :X
Haha, did you see it? :3
(01-06-2015, 04:18 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Haha, did you see it? :3

Yeah looks nice bro  >:)
Best dj ever
Might play single player only, looks like a fine ass game. Never played it on consoles.

P.S Hello everyone, sup
(01-06-2015, 03:22 PM)Jhon link Wrote: I'll definitely get it when it comes out for PC. I'll be more than an addict since I've never played GTA V :) my rig is almost complete now, only thing left (most important for games lol) is the videocard. I have a 6 year old ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB, planning to upgrade to a Nvidia GTX 980. Will need to wait 1 month and a half or so though.

I recently upgraded to a GTX 980 myself, and I don't regret it!
It's also my first GeForce GPU, the GPU's I had before this were all Radeon. (HD7970 Black Edition OC, HD4870 X2 and 9800 Pro, lol)
NVIDIA have definitely stepped up to the mark in terms of power consumption and noise. We just have to wait and see what AMD come up with now :D It's an ongoing battle that's more fierce than it's ever been since graphics are the only thing that are improving at the minute.
(01-07-2015, 06:59 PM)Thug link Wrote: I recently upgraded to a GTX 980 myself, and I don't regret it!
It's also my first GeForce GPU, the GPU's I had before this were all Radeon. (HD7970 Black Edition OC, HD4870 X2 and 9800 Pro, lol)

Awesome! Actually from all the manufacturers EVGA is the one that has captured my attention as well. For me it'd be my first high-end Nvidia card. I've only had my current 4870 512MB and on my first PC I had the classic, all mighty Nvidia GeForce FX5200 (128MB), I bought that one just to be able to play San Andreas back in 2006 :') I just read your specs and you have a nice setup, mine's similar but not that pro xD

Quote:Dacads link=topic=33562.msg462088#msg462088 date=1420660185]
NVIDIA have definitely stepped up to the mark in terms of power consumption and noise. We just have to wait and see what AMD come up with now :D It's an ongoing battle that's more fierce than it's ever been since graphics are the only thing that are improving at the minute.

Indeed, it's a very interesting battle! In my case, since my rig is mainly focused for my flight simulator, it's widely known that Nvidia cards perform better. I did enjoy my 4870 and consider AMD (formerly ATI) to be a good brand as well, but from what I've read and seen on videos and on my own card, in some aspects like Anti Aliasing, Nvidia does a better job.

(01-07-2015, 05:51 PM)XiZ link Wrote: P.S Hello everyone, sup

'Sup yo! I'm on a training right now (Technical Support for Google), and our training is from Bulgaria :) is it only her or you Bulgarians have a rather strong temper? Haha
(01-08-2015, 05:47 AM)Jhon link Wrote: 'Sup yo! I'm on a training right now (Technical Support for Google), and our training is from Bulgaria :) is it only her or you Bulgarians have a rather strong temper? Haha
Heh, nice, Mr.Iworkatgooglenow. What do you mean by rather strong temper?
Well, some times she gets upset really easy, for example when we don't understand something or she doesn't get the answer she was expecting xD