Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HTC One M8 or Samsung Galaxy S5
(05-24-2014, 02:29 PM)Shark link Wrote: im online, contact me anytime lel. if you mean it, ofc.
ill gift u crysis and then you can enjoy the slideshow
(05-24-2014, 03:42 PM)Fuse link Wrote: ill gift u crysis and then you can enjoy the slideshow

noob ur pc 2 slow for crysis
(05-24-2014, 03:42 PM)Fuse link Wrote: ill gift u crysis and then you can enjoy the slideshow

ahahaha lmfao
(05-24-2014, 02:29 PM)Shark link Wrote: im online, contact me anytime lel. if you mean it, ofc.
I'll be on later after work or something
brilliant

Oh my sides
I have HTC One. Not the M8 though, the older version. No hatred so far, aside from little problem, which occurs when you talk to someone: the mute microphone button keeps going "on", when the phone slightly touches your cheek. But I'm sure they've fixed that bug in the M8.
htc one speaker (the one were music comes out) breaks for everyone and my htc oneĀ  broke there..
I have a Nexus 4, it kicks everyone's arse.

If you want a personal opinion about which phone to choose out of these two? I'd say this:

If you want a phone that does everything you want, but looks and feels like everybody elses, then get an S5. The camera is awesome and it's now waterproof, you can drop it in water and film shit and whatever... boriiiiiiiiiiing. Apart from a few novelty uses, what the fuck you gonna need shit like that for? Ain't gonna help shit, you drop it down the toilet you're still fucked because you forgot to keep your ports sealed.....

Now, if you want something original, something different from the standard, generic android/samsung orgy, get the M8. It looks awesome, it will probably feel awesome and it's fucking badass? Everyone wants to be like "Oh shit son, I got the S5 look at you, still having a shit phone... S4 ... " and then that guy will wait some months and cry about the S5 when the S6 comes out with 1 pixel more on the camera or some needless shit. HTC Sense 6 looks sexy, get the M8. LOOK AT THOSE COLOURS. Just don't get the M8 ACE.... it's plastic and not aluminium, which will probably make it feel less sexy.

So to sum it up, S5 - unoriginal, but still cool. M8, original, less cool but still probably cooler.

Personally I'd get like the G2 or some shit, or Galaxy Note 3, or even Nexus 5.

Nokia 3310/90.

Play some snake, fuck the rest.