Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HTC One M8 or Samsung Galaxy S5
Does anyone have either of these phones? Upgrading soon, and I've researched both of them but I really can't pick one. I would love to hear from an owner of one of these phones
Leaving the budget aside, and assuming you haven't checked it out yet (or at least not in depth), have you seen the Sony Xperia Z2? I've owned a Galaxy S3 for a year and a half now and have had both S4 and S5 in my hands... Both barely evolved (other than some minimal fancy shit) regarding the previous one. Not worth it imo. This year when I get the money I'll no doubt go for the Z2, not touching Samsung again for a while.

NOW that's a merely personal opinion, if this is your first high-end phone (just like the S3 was for me) then either'd be okay. Can't comment on the M8 though, never had it. They barely sell any HTCs here at all.
HTCs admit a lot of radiation which can cause cancer
(05-23-2014, 04:39 AM)Nater link Wrote: HTCs admit a lot of radiation which can cause cancer
get out of here with your bro science lol.

@Jhon, I can't upgrade to the Z2, not apart of Verizon
It really comes down to what you prefer. I think galaxy s5 is slightly better performance wise, but overall just feels cheaper. The m8 is a more solid phone, with slight worse performance. You should check out xperia z2 too, seems like an awesome phone.
(05-23-2014, 06:01 AM)HaZe link Wrote: get out of here with your bro science lol.

@Jhon, I can't upgrade to the Z2, not apart of Verizon
Fine  >:)

[me=Nater]leaves the topic *[/me]
http://tweakers.net/reviews/3507/10/de-a...lusie.html
[me=Nater]re-enters the topic *[/me]

We don't see Proxy for months then he pops out of nowhere with a random post....Hey Proxy!  :w

But also on a serious note, I'm also looking for a good smartphone myself preferably Android so I can run an application that records my phone calls for when I do interviews for my radio show I don't have to use my mates phone.
iphone
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32917.msg457019#msg457019 date=1400844755]
iphone

Forgot to add...Anything except iPhone their gay